MUFE Palette Set at Sephora

MACPixie

Oh wow! Awesome palette but I could never justify it! (And I justify a lot of things I shouldn't!) At $13 an eyeshadow its not that bad of a deal, I just need to remind myself I never buy 30 $14 eyeshadows in one shopping trip!

Krasevayadancer

I am going to be honest, this collection is pretty worth it to me. I speak for myself only I am sure, but I have played with tons of the mufe eyeshadows. Since doing so, my interest in mac has cooled considerably. Sure, the le collections are fun, but if you want amazing quality- go for this set. You won't need any other eyeshadow again... ever.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I am going to be honest, this collection is pretty worth it to me. I speak for myself only I am sure, but I have played with tons of the mufe eyeshadows. Since doing so, my interest in mac has cooled considerably. Sure, the le collections are fun, but if you want amazing quality- go for this set. You won't need any other eyeshadow again... ever.

I know, I totally agree with you. I love my MAC, but I love MUFE. And this set, it's just wow. But still, if I can't afford it, I'm not going to buy it.

Maybe I'll get some kind of magical windfall, and if they have some left I can buy it then. I'll hope for that.

bella1342

I ordered this! My bf bought it as a Christmas gift for me. I can't wait to get it... well I have to wait until Christmas I think.

vintageortacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella1342
I ordered this! My bf bought it as a Christmas gift for me. I can't wait to get it... well I have to wait until Christmas I think.

SO..............................Incredibly........ ..........Jealous! When you get this, could you would you PLEASE do swatches of all the colors??? We will Love you FOREVER!

TISH1124

Quote:

Please post pics of the set when you get it! Lucky Girl!!!

Hessah

If I didn't have so many eyeshadows from MUFE, I would totally buy this.. why?

1- there's only 100 palette available
2- Dany Sanz signature

mufedany.jpg

3- 30*18= 540, and the palette it self may worth 50-70 bucks.

CellyCell

I think the price justifies how much you're getting. Hessah pretty much broke down how much you'll be saving, $100+.

MUFE is of better quality than even MAC imo but the only way I would spend that much is if I didn't own a lot of similar shadows already. So, this is a perfect gift for someone newly into makeup, a freelance MUA or someone with a small stash... or even someone with the moolah.

Sigh* I need a sugar daddy.

naijapretty

I just ordered this palette on saturday, I used the sephora code and it came down to $332 with tax, so it should be arriving sometime this week. I'll swatch and hopefully post this, once I figure out how to post pics! I had been eyeing it for about 3 weeks, so we'll see
I'm building my kit and have 2 e/s MAC palettes, but MUFE e/s is pretty amazing and I haven't been too crazy about MAC e/s recently (pls don't hurt me!!) especially their mineralize eyeshadows, the colours are amazing, but I got odd couple and 2 more and they broke on the way home. They're more fragile.
I'll def be checking out the new MAC collections though, my first love is still MAC.....

j_absinthe

My birthday AND Christmas are both coming up relatively soon.

Hm, I think I know what I may be badgering my friends & fam to get me...

Moxy

Oh wow, this looks sooo purdy! The colours are just yummy. I guess it's good that we don't have Sephora here, at least we're not tempted heehee
greengrin.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Mine will either be here tomorrow or Wednesday!

I am sooooo jealous!!!!!!!!

carandru

Quote:
Mine will either be here tomorrow or Wednesday!

yahoo.gif
Does that mean swatches tomorrow or wednesday? lol

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
Sigh* I need a sugar daddy.

Well when you find your sugar daddy, make sure he's got a brother or friend 'cause I need one too!
winks.gif
lol.gif

Latest posts