MUFE Palette Set at Sephora

FiestyFemme

OMG
drools.gif

I knew I shouldn't have looked, but I just couldn't stay away.
I'm seriously trying to figure out how I can get me one of these things.
I neeeeed it.

Ikara

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I'm adding some of these colors to my wishlist... I'm buying a brand new 10 eyeshadow palette at the end of this month! I can't wait any longer!!!

If you do any swatches PLEASE post them, ok no If's allowed here, you MUST do swatches xD
winks.gif

ambicion6

Pretty!! where are the blushes? or are you supposed to blend the bright colors in that first tray (the one with more matte) into blush?

MzzRach

In the MUFE line, eyeshadows and blushes are interchangeable. Whichever colours in the palette you fancy using as blush, you can. ;-)

michmom2

These are sooo beautiful. I saw them online last week and wanted them so bad, but I couldn't afford it. I bought so much from MAC over the last few weeks (including today) I just couldn't do it. Lucky girl!!!!!!

Holly

Augggh, I want it! Too bad I recently quit my job, and paid a jillion dollars to go to school next march ;-;

maclove1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Thanks for that - even with the 20% I still can't afford it. And I have put myself on a "credit diet" so I will just gaze at it longingly.
winks.gif

th_cheerup.gif
Me too ,i have to do this allso but for the Monogram collection
ssad.gif
im saving up for ,hello kitty .

Stephy171

ahhhh i love MUFE e/s OMG i wish i had the money for this!! i think theyotoshould re-promote this soon... lol whenever i have a job! i think if i asked my dad for the money he'd say sure for what.... and when i said makeup he'd have a heart attack lol lol
lol.gif

Latest posts