My fave NARS blushes

Busttamuv3

NARS. My lover. =).

The blushers are great from this range but I prefer ones that do not have the big chunky glitter as they tend to migrate to other geographical areas of my face aside from the cheeks (super orgasm and angelika...I'm talking to you!). I also tend to go for the warm colors since they look better on NC40-NC42 skin. I wish they would bring back gueule de nuit blush back!

Miss QQ

Almost a year since I got Deep Throat, I want a second Nars blush! I think Desire is the one, although I am considering Angelika too. Which one is better?

Nicala

I'm turning into a major Nars whore! Hehe. I own Orgasm, Sin, Deep Throat, Gilda & Laguna. I want moreeeee.

Shadowy Lady

Almost a year since I got Deep Throat, I want a second Nars blush! I think Desire is the one, although I am considering Angelika too. Which one is better?
I prefer Desire, but mainly coz I like the matte texture better. Obv these are very pigmented so go slow and build it up from there. I always use a powder brush to apply my Nars blushes :)

Miss QQ

I bought Desire! It is very pigmented and at first it turned orangey on me because it mixed with my foundation. I load on the finishing powder before applying and I love the bright pink now. It looks very soft and glowy when applied lightly.

Eisleyan

I don't think anyone has mentioned Sex Appeal? Amazing pale warm peach..It has such a lovely brightening effect on fair skin. I love it.

User38

^ I have Sex Appeal.. (I mean the blush.. lol).. and it is fabulous. I did mention it here a while ago but not much activity on it. however, it will take off in the Spring/summer.. I can bet on it.

Monsy

http://www.specktra.net/t/170918/nars-sex-appeal-blush-pics
actually there is even a thread on that one
I don't think anyone has mentioned Sex Appeal? Amazing pale warm peach..It has such a lovely brightening effect on fair skin. I love it.

User38

I try
friends.gif
ty !

Cupid

Gotta go with Taos, Albatross, and Torrid.

LOVE NARS blushes, they're legendary. The best out there for sure. I really want the NARS blush pallet but I'm kinda wish that Orgasm and Super Orgasm weren't included. They're great and look nice on an array of skin tones...but they're overrated.

laylalovesmac

^ I have Sex Appeal.. (I mean the blush.. lol).. and it is fabulous. I did mention it here a while ago but not much activity on it. however, it will take off in the Spring/summer.. I can bet on it.
Please- you have both HG!
graucho.gif

Sex Appeal is next on my list....
heart.gif

GlamQueen21

I bought Orgasm at Sephora in Las Vegas to try it out and it looks really pretty in the pan! I also ordered Mata Hari and I'm hoping it'll be here on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hilde

I'm feeling a bit sick and lacking in sex appeal. Perhaps I could buy some?
It looks a bit strange though. Not like anything I own.

Also, what are the pale people's favorite blushes? Some of them can look a bit scary. I already have deep throat, torrid and sin.