My first Mac Lippie

AngelBunny

Pervette ... would have been around 1998-99 and I was afraid of anything being too loud. Oh how the times have changed ...

babyjane

My first MAC Lipstick was Lady Danger
bigheart.gif

EOTD-Fanny

My first lippie was See Sheer. It´s a MLBB for me. It´s actually still my favorite! :eyelove::eyelove::eyelove:

kanne

Ruby Woo, which I almost never wear (hate retro mattes), but I should learn to deal with it because EVERYBODY comments on the colour when I wear it. :)

macgirl006

Ruby Woo, which I almost never wear (hate retro mattes), but I should learn to deal with it because EVERYBODY comments on the colour when I wear it. :)
Ruby Roo was my first! It's such a gorgeous and sexy red! Don't give up on Ruby :)

cakewannaminaj

Awe I love Russian Red, but I much perfer Ruby Woo ^-^

My first MAC lippie was Saint Germain, it's the perfect barbie pink and caught my eyes as soon as I walked by the MAC counter!

buffydiva

I used to only wear lipglass, and my first was Dreamy. My first lipstick was Rebel. I still LOVE Rebel.

lilinah

I'm not really sure, either Lust or Grid, both frosts, both violet, both from the mid-90s. Lust is in a black bullet with a flat top. Grid is in a silver bullet with the current familiar shape.

BASKING IN THE SUN IN THEIR TUBES

Swatches: LUST on the left, GRID on the right

On My Lips: LUST

On My Lips: GRID - LOVE the blue shimmer

AutumnMoon

The SA recommended Taupe for me (too pale/brown on a too pale girl), but my second, Lady Bug, worked like a charm. Big time HG.

Melrose

OMG! My first MAC lippie- I'll never forget. It was Frou with Spice lip liner! All my girlfriends and I rocked that look out to the clubs. We wore that lippie like there was no tomorrow! Don't judge, it was 1996 and I was only 19 years old. That with mac surreal eyeshadow...lookout, lol!

Latest posts