My first Mac Lippie

Gellydonut

A friend gave me Lollipop Loving from Heatherette.
heart.gif

stacilx

My first was Rebel it was a big impulse buy and quite a bold colour to start with really, I then went with blankety after my sister introduced me to it so quite opposite ends of the scale

Princesa Livia

That was Bombshell lipstick - a gift from my mum. So beautiful and I didn't mind the frost! I'm unable to find it from any of the UK MAC stores now... has it been discontinued?
icon_eek.gif

unraveling

my first was prrr lipglass. I've went through so many tubes of it. I can't remember the first lipstick.......maybe creme cup

Gryffindor

I think it was Viva Glam Gaga 2, which I only bought because Gaga was involved (doesn't suit me, never wear it!). Next was Chatterbox, I believe...I remember kind of freaking out because it seemed so bright, and I didn't wear bright lipsticks back then!

CrimsonQuill157

I think my first two I bought (I ordered them at the same time) were Punk Couture and Instigator. But I bought Russian Red before they came in the mail.

pandorablack

Russian Red is my favorite mac lipstick color. It's the perfect pin up girl, come f*** me red.

I think my first mac lipstick that I remember buying was in a really pretty pink color, Chic, and I think it's discontinued now (sad face).

DarylandCarole

Russian Red is my favorite mac lipstick color. It's the perfect pin up girl, come f*** me red.  I think my first mac lipstick that I remember buying was in a really pretty pink color, Chic, and I think it's discontinued now (sad face).
I think Nordies still has it. I haven't checked recently but they did have it in the last 6-9 months, if you still like it.