My first Mac Lippie

themrs36

[h=1]I am so excited i just ordered my first mac lippie i got Russian red? Is that a good color? What was your first mac lippie?
pompom.gif
[/h]
Just made my first purchase recently as well. Viva Glam 6. Very pretty.

pinkpaint

Mine was Chatterbox. I remember it was right before a Lil Wayne/Nicki Minaj concert and I wanted a bright pink lipstick to channel my inner Nicki lol. I haven't worn it much since but it really is a pretty shade. I need to take it out in the Spring.

SuperMegs

My first ever lipstick and MAC anything was from the MAC + Rihanna collaboration. Riri Woo and Heaux. I'm now in love with retro mattes ^.^ Wish I had gotten another Heaux though. Didn't think I'd love it as much as I do. I'm now on the hunt for anything matte and berry colored.

SleepingBeauty

My first lipstick was Rue d'Bois in 2011. I used it up last year. Shame it's been discontinued; it is a pretty colour. But there are enough other lipsticks waiting for me to buy them.
sigh.gif

saralyn

I looove Russian Red! It's a gorgeous color that flatters a lot of skin tones, IMO. I do like Ruby Woo/RiRi Woo much better on me though, since it makes my complexion look brighter and it's way more matte.

My first MAC lippie was Hug Me. It's a lustre finish, and it's a good every day color :)

thefbomb

My first MAC lipstick was Rebel and I bought it for myself on my birthday this past April...now I have about 13 MAC lipsticks haha
icon_eek.gif

DMcG9

My first MAC lipstick was Hyper (b. ca.1995-dc'ed 2007) and we loved each other in my HS years when it seemed like everyone else was wearing Taupe and Spice l/l. I'd love to see the 90s flat top bullet case come back for my own nostalgia.

bluelitzer

My first MAC lipstick was Faux, beautiful satin mauvey pink nude. I still have it. Second was See Sheer, beautiful summer grapefruit pink.

thiaaax3

My first mac lipstick was back in middle school , it was one of the slimshines. I dont remember the name clearly, i think it was gentle shimmer. I still have it but i wouldnt put it on my lips, its been seven years and it looks like theres mold growing on it.

butterdaisy

My first MAC lipstick was Oceanberry(discontinued). I still have it all these years later and only purchased my 2nd, 3rd and 4th from them yesterday. LOL!

Latest posts