• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tut - "Deep Blue Teal" [pic heavy]

TinaGreece

Wow! you have GORGEOUS eyes and the make-up is fantastic! i'm going to try and copy that!
smiles.gif

hunnybun

this was SUCH a great tutorial. exactly what i needed to show me how to correctly work w/ pigments. i could never figure out how to blend the colors after i'd foiled them on w/ mixing medium. your technique of applying a second coat of dry pigment to blend is absolutely genius.

i'm totally running upstairs now to try out what you've taught me...

magi

Thanks... That´s what I wanted to... Ehn I started with Pigments I was looking for exsactly such advices ;-)

magi

Just want to add another version of this - I already posted a FOTD, that is made the same way, just DEEP PURPLE insted of DBG and VIOLET instead of teal. I based with MATISSERIE paint, but this was a bad idea. A black base is better :-D

754721844_3948e16cd4_o.jpg

753870135_02f62de0ae_o.jpg

753870563_1dd4069448_o.jpg

753869747_18f95bee3f_o.jpg

753870397_6356063660_o.jpg

754723052_109698cc5d_o.jpg

hawaiian_mele

This is so pretty! I cannot wait to try this! You have such beautiful eyes, I'm so jealous!
eyelove.gif

Btw, I noticed that you live in Germany, I used to live in Frankfurt and Heidelberg! I miss it there SO much!
weeping.gif