• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tut - "Deep Blue Teal" [pic heavy]

magi

Thank you all.... My boyfriend has birthday on 25th too :-D I will try this in other shades then. Maybe DEEP PURPLE with VIOLET or FOREST GREEN with CHARTREUSE...

magi

No, it´s doesn´t plump. The effect of BENEFITs product is, that if you apply lipstick over it, the fine lines are already filled and it looks like more, but it doesn´t has an effect like products with chili or something... I love nude lips sooooo much too :-D

Conner

I love it.
eyelove.gif

Magi, it is amazing.
clap.gif

@Schnurbsel:
I think our smileys don't work here..
lol.gif

alyce

hey i was just wondering what was the lip pencil called that you used?? the nude one?? thanks!

magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyce
hey i was just wondering what was the lip pencil called that you used?? the nude one?? thanks!

This is nn lip pencil
lmao.gif
It´s a eye khol by ELLEN BETRIX. I am not sure, if it´s still available. But I think a simple concealer would do the same :-D