• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tut - "Deep Blue Teal" [pic heavy]

magi

I use it very often, as I looove nude lips. Usually I use some balm or BENEFIT Smootch before I apply LIP PLUMP, but then it´s not so long lasting. I suppose, if you use only LIP PLUMP, no balm before or no gloss on it, it´s maybe a bit dry. But foundation makes my lips much more dry and it doesn´t look so smooth then...

Schoko-Addict

Thanks for the great tutorial, magi
clap.gif
You've done a wonderful job
thmbup.gif

lethaldesign

i LOVE this look!! a perfect semi-dramatic look for going out
smiles.gif
i need deep blue green & fairylite, but i think i have some substitutes that *might* work ok.

great tutorial
smiles.gif

Antigona

Thanks that's amazing, I love your tutorials, they show how to have a beautiful pale skin, even with tits. And it's easy to understand! The deep blue is georgous on you. I'll try this! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!
smiles.gif

miko

that looks amazing!!! i am definitely going to try that look as soon as i get hold of the right colours
greengrin.gif

MISSJESS2003

THAT WAS A AWESOME TUTORIAL. I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW I AM GOING TO DO MY EYES FOR MY BIRTHDAY(MAY 25
cheerleader.gif
). WHEN I GET HOME I AM SO TRYING THIS OUT. THANKS