My storage solution

talks

Granted I probably have WAY less makeup than all of you, I still have trouble finding space for it. So this was my solution, and eventually as my collection grows (I hope!!!) I plan on depotting and using the bigger e/s and blush palettes gluing magnets on those and onto the wall they'll go!
smiles.gif

gd.jpg

Hilly

That is friggin awesome!!!! You win the most creative makeup stasher!!!
I am in love with this!!!

lightnlovly

That's very cool!!! I love this idea. I can't say I would ever have dreamed this up. It's functionable and you can show off all the purdy makeup! I love it!!!:thumbsup:

talks

My gosh, thanks everyone! And to answer some questions, I'm in Chicago and I've never experienced an earthquake in my 22 years of life and don't know if there ever was one here. So I think it will be ok as long as I don't throw open the door, which I don't anyway! It was really a space issue for me. I had this little tiny cart where I had thrown everything in but it soon overflowed. So now I'm going to use it for all my nail polishes. I needed an area to put all this in but didn't have the space or counter space for it. I hate stacking things because I almost always knock things over and I really also wanted to do something where I could see everything I had because I have a tendency of just using the first things I see. So then everything else just sits there unused. This has worked out so well for me because now I can see all the eye shadows and its just so easy to pick something use it and then just throw it back on the board. It really is very convenient I just wish I had room for a mirror next to it. But no biggie, its all good!!8)

VeXedPiNk

eyelove.gif
You are my hero!! That is one of the most incredible things I've seen... it's all so nicely displayed!

Latest posts