My storage solution

kyustman

thats very creative!! and i love the hello kittys on the wall
smiles.gif

Sario

When I first saw the pics I thought it was so awesome that I dragged my bf over to look... he thought it was a fantastic idea too! You can see everything you have, and you know what you used last so you can use something new next time... pure genius. But the real kicker was that I didn't see the hello kitty at first, so after I got a really good look at the photo I squealed about the HK! hahaha it's double the incredible! Absolutely love this idea and I might just end up stealing it!

mwala

I don't want to jinx you or anything, but has anything ever fallen down? If I did that with my makeup, I'd be totally paranoid and probably checking it every 10 seconds
tong.gif

talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwala
I don't want to jinx you or anything, but has anything ever fallen down? If I did that with my makeup, I'd be totally paranoid and probably checking it every 10 seconds
tong.gif

No actually nothing has yet fallen **crosses fingers and toes**. From the wall anyway, I've actually gone back and 'reinforced' some of the paletts and added a second magnet to be extra secure. The only problem is that I'm running out of wall space, nothing fits up there anymore. I've bought too much make-up (what?! no such thing right?! lol). Sure I could go down but thats when things get messy...I guess I'm going to have to start on a second wall
tong.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by talks
No actually nothing has yet fallen **crosses fingers and toes**. From the wall anyway, I've actually gone back and 'reinforced' some of the paletts and added a second magnet to be extra secure. The only problem is that I'm running out of wall space, nothing fits up there anymore. I've bought too much make-up (what?! no such thing right?! lol). Sure I could go down but thats when things get messy...I guess I'm going to have to start on a second wall
tong.gif

If you have an entire room of makeup-covered walls, you'll be my personal hero!!

BabyGirlB

That is so cool! I would totally use this idea if my hubby wasn't such a clutz and knocking things over all the time. Plus he has a habit of shutting the doors too hard.

Latest posts