My storage solution

Briar

This is a fantastic idea! I would do the same with a magnetic board myself but then my husband would be privy to the extent of my makeup collection (small in my mind but he thinks I have too much already) and then I'd have to listen to him kvetch about it.
rofl.gif
Nah, I prefer to keep my collection under wraps.

ilovexnerdsx

wow!! that is creative ;D awesome job!

so did you just cut tiny strips of magnet and glue them to the back of the products?

dmenchi

omg! i love it, but the fear of something slipping/falling would keep me up at night lol- no seriously ( i know i'm sad lol)
very cute !!! If you get married, you should certainly pretend that you are NOT an makeup junkie..( well, i insist on it and my stash is safely in drawers...however he does get shocked everytime i clean my stuff LOL , talk about post traumatic disorder ;0)

talks

Thank you all! I am very much enjoying my wall of makeup
smiles.gif
I use magnet rounds and crazy glue them onto the makeup like so...
Picture142.jpg

Violet*

That's the most creative way i've ever seen makeup stored!!!!!! Its stunnnning
eyelove.gif
A wall of makeup, wow!

If I was living alone i'd definitely do that, but since i'm not i prefer keeping my make up stored in storage boxes so no one is aware of my addiction, lol

MsCocoa

Cool Idea, I didn't read the text first so I was thinking how on earth are they on the wall lol.

GlamYOURUs

Haha that looks unique but I would be worried about them falling off and breaking or people coming over and getting their hands all over it. Nonetheless a very cool idea indeed.
thmbup.gif

LuxeKitten

OMG, this is amazing! What an innovative idea! I always hate it that when things are hidden away I don't use them enough (even eyeshadows if they're in palette's i don't open often.

This would mean an end to that problem. Good work!

Latest posts