Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

Thanks! LOL they are a bit stained, the OPI polish is a pale pink to neutralize the yellowish tone or at least bring it to peach haha.

To be fair if I had to take the bus to Ikea it might take an hour or so lol but since they frown on flat pack furniture on the bus, I enlist someone with a car!

Sparkling Garbage is great! The jelly white OPI probably adds to the squishyness. I did tiny touch ups on the chips and it wore like iron for the next few days.

Beautiful manis! The EdM holo is amazing!

Sounds like rush hour (more like hours!) around here, but it does get better off-peak which is likely not the case in London! lol

Very Pretty mani, I should wear The Knight sometime!

Thanks!

:drool: nice flakie!

Great manis! a very pretty blue and a glowing red!

Nice! Hot and Spicy is so pretty!

Same for me, no emails at all.

Gorgeous! love those blue sparkles in there

Thank you.

We're just outside London, so it's not too bad here, at least during the day, but if you go towards London.... Stupid little roads and far too many cars.

Fuzzy

Nice haul!

Great mani! Those polishes are made for one another

Also here's today's nail mail from C4N:

View attachment 50521

another nice haul!

Topped off Met My Match with Kleancolour Kiss Goodbye

View attachment 50531

View attachment 50532

Pretty glitter!

And my mani from the holiday party I went to:

OPI Who Are You Calling Bossy?!? with KB Shimmer Flake Dance

041.jpg

047.jpg

Anitacska

Anitacska

Another day, another haul received, this time it's from Hypnotic Polish.

View attachment 50540

20151209_110725.jpg

20151209_110810.jpg

Current mani is Different Dimension Ships Ahoy! with Girly Bits Pirate Booty (both from the June A Box Indied). Not very wintery, but I don't care.

20151209_101558.jpg

20151209_104319.jpg

Anitacska

It's been very quiet here. Is everyone busy preparing for Christmas? I have so much to show you, my Stackry stuff came yesterday as well as 4 Glam Polishes that the lovely PQ muled for me.

View attachment 50588

20151212_100849.jpg

20151212_101020.jpg

20151212_101059.jpg

20151212_101207.jpg

20151212_130133.jpg

Two recent manis, first one is Different Dimension Musca with Drizlla Tremaine (Mystery Villain 3) on the accents. So annoying though, as Musca looks really blue in the pictures, but irl it's the most beautiful purple. Other mani is Girly Bits From Far & Wide with subtle snowflakes (stencils and Color Club Just My Luck).

20151211_103639.jpg

20151211_103727.jpg

20151213_121701.jpg

20151213_121727.jpg

PearlyQueen

It's been very quiet here. Is everyone busy preparing for Christmas? I have so much to show you, my Stackry stuff came yesterday as well as 4 Glam Polishes that the lovely PQ muled for me.

View attachment 50588

View attachment 50589

View attachment 50590

View attachment 50592

View attachment 50593

View attachment 50594

Two recent manis, first one is Different Dimension Musca with Drizlla Tremaine (Mystery Villain 3) on the accents. So annoying though, as Musca looks really blue in the pictures, but irl it's the most beautiful purple. Other mani is Girly Bits From Far & Wide with subtle snowflakes (stencils and Color Club Just My Luck).

View attachment 50595

View attachment 50596

View attachment 50597

View attachment 50598

Must be a nearly Xmas lull.
Wow, now that's a Glam haul!!!
I'm really drooling, I want MANY of them!!! Need to wait though.
And the Elevations look awesome too. More wanting...
Love your manis, especially the blue/purple - stunning.

PearlyQueen

My new mani is Esmaltes de Kelly Spider Man:
spider man.JPG
You know how I love a good red, and this is a stunner! And indeed, thanks Anita for telling me I should try the brand, this is the only one I have (so far) but I'm really impressed with its two coat coverage.

Anitacska

Stunning - worth the wait!
And I love Boo!

Thank you!

Nice choices - I have some of these, and wouldn't mind picking up the rest!

Thanks. I've already ordered the newest release from EdM.

Fantastic!
New DL multichromes I was unaware of??? Aargh, must shop...!!!

Lol, it never stops!

Must be a nearly Xmas lull.
Wow, now that's a Glam haul!!!
I'm really drooling, I want MANY of them!!! Need to wait though.
And the Elevations look awesome too. More wanting...
Love your manis, especially the blue/purple - stunning.

Thank you! :)

My new mani is Esmaltes de Kelly Spider Man:
View attachment 50599
You know how I love a good red, and this is a stunner! And indeed, thanks Anita for telling me I should try the brand, this is the only one I have (so far) but I'm really impressed with its two coat coverage.

You're welcome! :) It is a beautiful sparkly red. I think I might make my next mani red too, it's been a while since I last wore red. Time to come up with some Christmassy designs. Although I have to say, I'm really not in a Christmas mood just now. I have so much to do this week, especially as the children break up on Thursday/Friday, so I need to get everything ready as they'll be with me all next week. Although hopefully hubby will have them overnight on Wednesday (23rd) so I can get the last bits ready. My Mum's arriving on Christmas Eve and it'll be full on after that. Haven't even got a flipping turkey and I desperately need to defrost my freezer and clean the oven as well as the whole house! Eeek!

MRV

Hey girls! Just popping in to say that I've been so busy (busiest time of the year at work for me plus several extra things), and it's not ending until the weekend (going away for a few days, too). So I'll be back later!

Meanwhile, have you had problems with Harlow? I ordered the Glam Halloween (was it?) trio and a fourth polish, and I have never received them (never happened with np!). They were shipped Oct 27. I wrote to her a few weeks ago, she did not answer, then a again asking for a response, to which she just sent a generic message saying I have to wait for 30 work days, which came up a week ago. I wrote again, no aswer! :wtf: I'm more interested in getting my polishes than a refund, but this really leaves me no choice. Plus I have ordered quite a lot from there (all points unused). Looks like she'd want me to open a case rather than refund (???). Really disappointing.

PearlyQueen

Hey girls! Just popping in to say that I've been so busy (busiest time of the year at work for me plus several extra things), and it's not ending until the weekend (going away for a few days, too). So I'll be back later!

Meanwhile, have you had problems with Harlow? I ordered the Glam Halloween (was it?) trio and a fourth polish, and I have never received them (never happened with np!). They were shipped Oct 27. I wrote to her a few weeks ago, she did not answer, then a again asking for a response, to which she just sent a generic message saying I have to wait for 30 work days, which came up a week ago. I wrote again, no aswer! :wtf: I'm more interested in getting my polishes than a refund, but this really leaves me no choice. Plus I have ordered quite a lot from there (all points unused). Looks like she'd want me to open a case rather than refund (???). Really disappointing.
So sorry to hear that you've had an issue with H&C - I've used them a few times, but never had anything go missing so I couldn't comment on the CS aspect I'm afraid. I hope you get something sorted soon, have you tried a Facebook comment? I've only ever read positive feedback before, but maybe she'll respond better to something more public than an email?

Anitacska

Oh no, sorry to hear about your missing package. I've never had any problems with Harlow & Co, but again, I never had anything going missing. Hope it will be sorted soon.

Hope you have a nice time away after work finishes. Hey, look out for a package at work from me! :whistle: Hope it gets there before the end of the week.

Latest posts