Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

Thank you!

Thank you!

Great haul and pretty mani!

wow epic haul! Pretty manis I like the second one, very wintery! (... not that there's been much in the way of winter around here lol)

Thank you!

Gorgeous red!
I feel like I'm so behind on everything :club: No doubt I will be in a frenzy for the next couple days.

Boo :( I hope that gets resolved. Who knows what's going on there...
I haven't ordered anything in a while from any place except a bottle of topcoat from Nail Polish Canada. I figured it was time after mixing two less than half-full bottles together and adding thinner and using about half of that up lol

Nice little haul and festive mani! The stamping is really cute!

Another nice haul
Great manis, a nice bold one and a whisper soft one!

Multithanks Fuzzy!

My current mani: Cult Nails Annalicious

View attachment 50717

Arg. this freaked out the camera for some reason in this lighting, It's a very bright red in person. Of course there is no sun here, only rain and dreariness. :p

Pretty festive nails!

Another great haul! My Bears still haven't arrived :( Not that I'm in a rush for them!
I so nearly bought that Glam duo, but I held off and now it's gone - looks lovely though!
Very pretty manis - love the DL in particular of course!

Thank you!

Hope you get your Bears soon. I'm still waiting for my BSF Lilypad order from the 14th.

Yeah, the Glams are very pretty, especially the purple one. Have you seen the new collection? It's all bright colours and all very sparkly.

Ooh this is pretty! I have this too. After all these reds, golds and oranges I think I'll do a purple mani. Or a blue one.

PearlyQueen

Thank you. It's pale gold, Emily de Molly Record Keeper, the green is ILNP A Fresh Evergreen with KBShimmer Pine-ing for Yule on top. The red is just stickers, some have peeled off already unfortunately.

I'm knackered now. Been so busy for days, cleaning, tidying, shopping. Will write more (I have a haul and another mani picture to show) after lunch tomorrow.

It's lovely, damn I skipped that EdM, may have to pick it up!

Last edited:

PearlyQueen

I was going to come back yesterday, but my mother literally sat on the stool behind me the whole bloody day, ugh. I don't like using the computer like that and posting pictures of nail polish because she'd be constantly asking me about it. Also my daughter was using my laptop, but I've got that back now, so here we go.

Some hauls that arrived before Christmas:

View attachment 50794

View attachment 50793

View attachment 50795

View attachment 50796

The Femme Fatale polishes are from the FF garage sale (samples and other random polishes, plus the last two are the monthly FB group polishes).

View attachment 50797

Few Girly Bits

View attachment 50798

Color 4 Nails Christmas box

View attachment 50799

CbL Nailland Hungary exclusive that my sister got for me for Christmas.

I'll post my manis later, she's decided to park her bum down behind me again. Grr!

FFs look stunning, I miss out on so many things with these secret exclusives :(
And I adore the Lilypad from the C4N box, I knew I would but the others weren't calling me. Maybe a blog sale one day...
And the CbL is a stunner! What a fantastic gift!

Last edited:

PearlyQueen

Two manis, first one is from before Christmas: EdM Third Edition and Scorched Earth

View attachment 50800

Second one is my current mani with the Lilypad from the C4N Christmas box (Sandy Claws) and Darling Diva Poinsettia Pasties

View attachment 50801

Plus bonus kitty picture

View attachment 50802

Beautiful - the first one is really pretty and girly and sparkly, and the second not only has that red but I love the other nails too! And a kitty pic - awesome!

Last edited:

PearlyQueen

Multithanks Fuzzy!

Pretty festive nails!

Thank you!

Hope you get your Bears soon. I'm still waiting for my BSF Lilypad order from the 14th.

Yeah, the Glams are very pretty, especially the purple one. Have you seen the new collection? It's all bright colours and all very sparkly.

Ooh this is pretty! I have this too. After all these reds, golds and oranges I think I'll do a purple mani. Or a blue one.

Thank you - loved Andromeda! Sadly, I cracked a nail Xmas eve, so I had to change mani - pics to follow!
The red was the Glam that really attracted me! I felt I have soooo many purple Glams, I don't know how she can make them all be different, so I wasn't so fussed by that one (till I saw your pic!!!). But I definitely want a few of the New Year's Day releases, they're sooo vibrant - and of course there's a red!

Last edited:

Anitacska

It's lovely, damn I skipped that EdM, may have to pick it up!

You definitely should! The silver version is gorgeous too.

FFs look stunning, I miss out on so many things with these secret exclusives :(
And I adore the Lilypad from the C4N box, I knew I would but the others weren't calling me. Maybe a blog sale one day...
And the CbL is a stunner! What a fantastic gift!

Thank you. I picked up a box exclusive Lilypad from one of the UK nail sales FB group, so I'm sure you'll be able to find this one too.

My sister asked me to get her some perfume she likes, so I decided to ask for the CbL in return. It's quite unique, goes from pinky red to red to orange.

Beautiful - the first one is really pretty and girly and sparkly, and the second not only has that red but I love the other nails too! And a kitty pic - awesome!

Thank you!

Thank you! The red was the Glam that really attracted me! I felt I have soooo many purple Glams, I don't know how she can make them all be different, so I wasn't so fussed by that one (till I saw your pic!!!). But I definitely want a few of the New Year's Day releases, they're sooo vibrant - and of course there's a red!

It's actually more burnt orange than red.

I think I'll get the whole Glam collection again.

Oh damn, as soon as I sat down by the computer, she moved from the sofa to the stool behind me. Why???? :mad: It's going to be a long 4 days until she leaves....

PearlyQueen

And the Xmas mani was Bow Polish (Dance Legend) - Good God:
View attachment 50803 View attachment 50804 View attachment 50805 View attachment 50806
Seriously quickly got tipwear with this, but my main suspect is my old topcoat that I used. Maybe. I hate to chuck out a serviceable bottle though, and the "control" nail I did with the dregs of my HK Girl has tipwear too, so not sure.
I ordered a big "Bling" bottle of HK Girl with some of my Xmas money, as this one's on its last legs and I've been wanting one for ages!

PearlyQueen

You definitely should! The silver version is gorgeous too.

Thank you. I picked up a box exclusive Lilypad from one of the UK nail sales FB group, so I'm sure you'll be able to find this one too.

My sister asked me to get her some perfume she likes, so I decided to ask for the CbL in return. It's quite unique, goes from pinky red to red to orange.

Thank you!

It's actually more burnt orange than red.

I think I'll get the whole Glam collection again.

Oh damn, as soon as I sat down by the computer, she moved from the sofa to the stool behind me. Why???? :mad: It's going to be a long 4 days until she leaves....
I'm not a big fan of silvers on me, so I can happily skip that, but the gold is stunning.
And good to know that the Glam wasn't red, so I can stop beating myself up for skipping it!
Lol at your mum, sounds a bit stalker-y, must be driving you nuts!!!

Anitacska

And the Xmas mani was Bow Polish (Dance Legend) - Good God:
View attachment 50803 View attachment 50804 View attachment 50805 View attachment 50806
Seriously quickly got tipwear with this, but my main suspect is my old topcoat that I used. Maybe. I hate to chuck out a serviceable bottle though, and the "control" nail I did with the dregs of my HK Girl has tipwear too, so not sure.
I ordered a big "Bling" bottle of HK Girl with some of my Xmas money, as this one's on its last legs and I've been wanting one for ages!

Can't see your pictures. :( Sorry about the tipwear. The HK Girl also gives me tipwear, but weirdly not on everything.

I'm not a big fan of silvers on me, so I can happily skip that, but the gold is stunning.
And good to know that the Glam wasn't red, so I can stop beating myself up for skipping it!
Lol at your mum, sounds a bit stalker-y, must be driving you nuts!!!

Ugh, it is. I can't really say anything as she'll keep asking what's such a secret... So I'm being antisocial and came upstairs to use the laptop.

Anitacska

Just a quick mani as we've had no post for 4 days now due to Christmas. Hoping my BSF package comes tomorrow. I also ordered a few Lilypads and other polishes from Hypnotic Polish, but that'll take a few more days to get here.

20151228_111633.jpg

20151228_111408.jpg

Mani is CbL Blue, Blue Christmas with Darling Diva Flocons de Neige Sous L'aurore on the accents. The colour in the picture without flash is more accurate.

I've had some time to keep moving my polishes into the Alexes and the Helmer, but they're all filling up fast and I'm only about 2/3 done. Might invest in another Alex, but I'd need to go to IKEA again and I'm not very keen on that. I could destash :shocked:but I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

PearlyQueen

Just a quick mani as we've had no post for 4 days now due to Christmas. Hoping my BSF package comes tomorrow. I also ordered a few Lilypads and other polishes from Hypnotic Polish, but that'll take a few more days to get here.

View attachment 50828

View attachment 50829

Mani is CbL Blue, Blue Christmas with Darling Diva Flocons de Neige Sous L'aurore on the accents. The colour in the picture without flash is more accurate.

I've had some time to keep moving my polishes into the Alexes and the Helmer, but they're all filling up fast and I'm only about 2/3 done. Might invest in another Alex, but I'd need to go to IKEA again and I'm not very keen on that. I could destash :shocked:but I'm not sure I'm ready for that.
That's really nice - they look great together. Haven't got either of these polishes, though I'm tempted by the CbL!

Anitacska

That's really nice - they look great together. Haven't got either of these polishes, though I'm tempted by the CbL!

Thank you! Yes, that CbL is gorgeous, very glowy blue.

Still no BSF order, but the Hypnotic Polish one got here within 2 days, yay!

20151230_120151.jpg

20151230_120348.jpg

Also, quick and simple mani, Lilypad Lacquer Some Kind of Wonderful. Looks more taupe in natural light with lots of gold shimmer, very pretty.

20151230_121555.jpg

Will think of something cool for my NYE mani, but was too tired to bother with anything complicated last night. I also got a clear jelly stamper from HP, so will try that out tonight on top of this and see how it works. Hope it's good as the concept is brilliant, but I've heard it's a bit stiff.

Anitacska

I've done it!!! I've moved all my indies into the two Alexes. They are almost full, but all the indies have fitted. Yay! I still have to sort out a big chunk of my mainstream polishes (and my Helmer is practically full), but that will happen an other day.

PearlyQueen

Thank you! Yes, that CbL is gorgeous, very glowy blue.

Still no BSF order, but the Hypnotic Polish one got here within 2 days, yay!

View attachment 50883

View attachment 50884

Also, quick and simple mani, Lilypad Lacquer Some Kind of Wonderful. Looks more taupe in natural light with lots of gold shimmer, very pretty.

View attachment 50885

Will think of something cool for my NYE mani, but was too tired to bother with anything complicated last night. I also got a clear jelly stamper from HP, so will try that out tonight on top of this and see how it works. Hope it's good as the concept is brilliant, but I've heard it's a bit stiff.

Very nice haul! Some interesting Lilypads there, I did order the Glam...

PearlyQueen

I've done it!!! I've moved all my indies into the two Alexes. They are almost full, but all the indies have fitted. Yay! I still have to sort out a big chunk of my mainstream polishes (and my Helmer is practically full), but that will happen an other day.

Yay! Sounds great, wish I had the space, mine are crammed into every spare corner, drawer, shelf, box...

MRV

:party: Happy New Year, all! It's already 2016 here.:yess:

I promise to be a good girl - buy less np and finally catch up!!! :type:

Anitacska

Happy new year fellow NPAs! :party: Did you all have fun last night? I was watching films with the children until 2.30 am! :zzz:

My new year mani is Color Club Beyond with Darling Diva Crooked Star and some stamping that's meant to resemble fireworks. Need to get a good fireworks stamping plate though.

20160101_105721.jpg

Forgot to say I used the clear jelly stamper (I also tried it on my last mani) and it works really well. I'd heard that it's too stiff, but it isn't and picks up images really well. Thumbs up from me!