NARS Blush Recommendation

Cydonian

So I'm asking for my first NARS blush for Christmas... and am wanting some recommendations.

I am NC20, sometimes as dark as NC25 in summer, brown/red hair, brown eyes and lots of freckles.

I'm not interested in Orgasm/Super Orgasm/Deep Throat as I have 3 cheaper versions of them. I don't have many blushes aside from those, just a hot pink and a couple of brown/peach tones that I use for contouring.

What would you guys recommend? I like Sin and Oasis for something plum toned, but don't know which would look better on me!

Thanks in advance!

Shadowy Lady

I absolutely adore Sin. You have to go light handed with it though as it's super pigmented. My other faves are Desire (gorgeous cotton candy matte pink) and Gilda (best coral in the market). I'm NW25 most of the year

Mercurial

I absolutely adore Sin. You have to go light handed with it though as it's super pigmented. My other faves are Desire (gorgeous cotton candy matte pink) and Gilda (best coral in the market). I'm NW25 most of the year

Agree! I love these three, although I haven't found anything that matches Orgasm (there's just no way of making that sound better!) and this is one of my staple products. Quite a few NARS blushers are especially pigmented though so you do only need a light sweep for a subtle look.

ChynaDoll14

I am also on the look out for some Nars Blushes. I've been using MAC and love it but want to venture out and try new products. I have many times stopped in front of the Nars section of Sephora but never paid too much mind, mostly because of the price, BUT after seeing so many youtube reviews on NARS Blushes as well as their recognition in magazines, I WANT to try them. I am an NC 44 for reference and have heard alot about Deep Throat and Orgasm, what do you guys suggest?

vintageroses

I am also on the look out for some Nars Blushes. I've been using MAC and love it but want to venture out and try new products. I have many times stopped in front of the Nars section of Sephora but never paid too much mind, mostly because of the price, BUT after seeing so many youtube reviews on NARS Blushes as well as their recognition in magazines, I WANT to try them. I am an NC 44 for reference and have heard alot about Deep Throat and Orgasm, what do you guys suggest?

I'm NC42-45 & deep throat is gorgeous on my skin! Orgasm to me is kinda waste because it is abit too light!I love love love Taj Mahal. Don't get scared off by the colour, when appplied it is really pretty!
smiles.gif

ChynaDoll14

I'm NC42-45 & deep throat is gorgeous on my skin! Orgasm to me is kinda waste because it is abit too light!I love love love Taj Mahal. Don't get scared off by the colour, when appplied it is really pretty!

I have had my eyes on Deep Throat for a while now. I have taken a look at Taj Mahal, thought it would probally look a bit too much but I will have to give it a try and see how it works out. I'll start with Deep Throat for now. NARS is expensive hehe
smiles.gif

iqaganda

What about a coral toned blush like Gina or Gilda? I love them both! They don't have sparkles in case you're also like me that is very much bothered about the sparkles! :D

Lavande

I'm an NC20 and found that Orgasm looked really strange on me. It also seemed to go orange throughout the day.

I do like Deep Throat though- although you mentioned you weren't interested in it.

Are you only open to NARS shadows? If so Taj Mahal would be a good pick.

mmarlbo

Coral-toned blushes look very nice on fairer skin. Have you looked at Sex Appeal?

I'm NC 15ish and this one really works well.

ReiRei

HerGreyness, Sex Appeal and Douceur are also my NARS favs!! Have you tried the cream blush 'penny lane', it is a cream version of Douceur :) sooo beautiful.

For a hot pink blush, I like Nars Desire (matte) and Angelica (with shimmer). They are so pigmented you have to use very light handed.

User38

^ ReiRei.. I adore Desire, and usually wear it in summer when I have a tiny bit of a tan... it just give me such a healthy look.. which I don't have without cosmetics!

In cream blushes from Nars I only have Loukoum, which is fantastic.. but I appreciate your recc of Penny Lane.. I will look at it. ty
heart.gif