NARS Blush Recommendation

fleur de lis

I just bought Sex Appeal and love it so far. I am really pale so have to be careful with blusher but Sex Appeal is really effortless and foolproof. Next on my list to try is Penny Lane!

iva01

Ok, tnx :)) Where here on forum, i can find someone who would like to buy me nars blush, and send it to me, because i'm from Europe so we don't have it... and on e bay i'm scared how to choose the REAL nars ...

iva01

Because I'm from Croatia, ( probably you haven't heard never for this country) so i think that they don't deliver here -.-''

MarieMary

Oh wow, thank you for assuming I'm that ignorant.
icon_eek.gif

iva01

Nooooo, i did't think nothing wrong, just saying because this is a small country.. :)))
sorry,...

BeckyBenett

Nooooo, i did't think nothing wrong, just saying because this is a small country.. :)))
sorry,...
not to worry.. bt yup, u cn try that website.. or u cn try kissandmakeupny.com which was suggested in a different website.. i knw tt it sucks to not have nars.. my country does nt sell them too =( gd luck!

iva01

I didn't know where to put this question, so I'm asking you guys how i can get this bright look under eyes ?? http://daniellesirrelevantramblings.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/getface012.jpg?w=234&h=300.. i have some ilumination powder but it's doesn't get sooo bright..