NARS Blush Recommendation

mckpoon

errr... i'm gonna bring this thread back to topic:

WHICH blush should i get next?!
so far i have penny lane, douceur and cactus flower

NC15-20, olive-cool, dk brown eyes/hair, asian

i have torrid, luster and montenegro on my list, but not sure if i'm missing a good one!

WhatWouldJoanDo

I think you should put orgasm on your list. and get luster next for summer.
flower.gif

i have torrid, luster and montenegro on my list, but not sure if i'm missing a good one!

katred

Specktra Bestie

I had a MUA put Torrid on me earlier today and now I'm in love with that one. Honestly, the quality on all of them seems to be excellent, so I think you can pretty much choose any shade you want... Or, rather, choose all the shades you want and then prioritize them.

mckpoon

thanks ladies! i just rec'd Madly today in the mail that i completely forgot about, so it looks like i should get away from the browns for a bit now!

i was really trying to avoid Orgasm (mostly because of the name), but i guess i'll have to try that!

BeccalovesMAC

I am Mac nc 37. I really like Mata Hari, luster, sin, deep throat and orgasm. Those look great on me:) nars really has the best blushers

WhatWouldJoanDo

Ya, don't take the name so seriously. It's a mature makeup line where most names are movie title and geography inspired and some just blatant/edgy .... actually I wonder if people know who/occupation Mata Hari is for example? It's all in fun.

thanks ladies! i just rec'd Madly today in the mail that i completely forgot about, so it looks like i should get away from the browns for a bit now!

i was really trying to avoid Orgasm (mostly because of the name), but i guess i'll have to try that!

mckpoon

lol, Mata Hari. that's not as troublesome saying to non-MUAers.

what's the feeling towards the glitter? ie. Enchanted
looks a bit chunky, yes?

i haven't seen any other NARS like that... as in, a bit rough on the edges =P

WhatWouldJoanDo

enchanted is a cream blush ... also, the powders are very fine milled, ... for sure the highlighter New Order is glittery but I wouldn't describe it as chunky ... some of the blushes like super orgasm are more luminous is how I would describe them - you need to try them on to really see.

katred

Specktra Bestie
enchanted is a cream blush ... also, the powders are very fine milled, ... for sure the highlighter New Order is glittery but I wouldn't describe it as chunky ... some of the blushes like super orgasm are more luminous is how I would describe them - you need to try them on to really see.
I was surprised that New Order really wasn't as glittery on as I expected- ITA about it being luminous. Even the most sparkly bits seemed to smooth out when applied.

thursdaynxt19

Deep Throat is a staple blush for me, but I've been loving Luster for the summer. It's a pure golden apricot that's perfect for that summer glow.

LILYisatig3r

I'm an NC20 and found that Orgasm looked really strange on me. It also seemed to go orange throughout the day.

I do like Deep Throat though- although you mentioned you weren't interested in it.

Are you only open to NARS shadows? If so Taj Mahal would be a good pick.
I'm actually an NC20 as well, and I actually LOVE Orgasm. It gives me such a healthy pink glow with a little shimmer to make it more exciting. Of course, I use The Multiple, not the powder blush so I'm not sure if that makes a difference :)

Nicala

I bought Orgasm and Deep Throat at the same time. I reach a lot more for DT though. Orgasm looks a lot better on my mother (she's fair, I'm light-medium)

missah

Why hasn't anybody mentioned Exhibit A?!
its a beautiful, grogeous natural flush when applied lightly. It may look scary in the pan, but ask one of the Nars girls to help you out!
Don't be scared! Its absolutely gorgeous! Read the positive reviews on MUA!
But you have to apply it right... thats all^^

pemily

just trying to get this going again?!?!?!?

help me out here pls :)

I want to get away from mac A LITTLAE (lets not go crazy now)... am loving NARS blush and Chanel foundation..... what are some HG products from NARS i need to have in my life..

Angelike blush is ammmmaazing!!