NARS blushes for WOC

EngineerBarbie

Desire definitely shows up on us. I'd avoided it for a long time because the tester at Sephora was all bleached-out and dusty looking. Looked even worse when I swatched it. It wasn't until I saw a nice new 'clean' tester put up for the NARS Summer 2011 display that I was floored about how gorgeous it looks!
jawdrop.gif

WhatWouldJoanDo

I suggest that your third blush should be a cream blush: Montenegro. It's gorgeous. Stunning. As is the Nana gloss. (eye shadow is Caravaggio - one of my favs)

FuniFAce88

Its really good that you brought that up because i swatched it today in Sephora and it looked very dusty, I was like,, what on earth is everyone talking about! But that makes perfect sense.
Desire definitely shows up on us. I'd avoided it for a long time because the tester at Sephora was all bleached-out and dusty looking. Looked even worse when I swatched it. It wasn't until I saw a nice new 'clean' tester put up for the NARS Summer 2011 display that I was floored about how gorgeous it looks!
jawdrop.gif

FuniFAce88

This is great thanks for all your help. I havent seen this color before and i havent tried cream blushes before, do you think Montenegro will look better than Cactus FLower?

I suggest that your third blush should be a cream blush: Montenegro. It's gorgeous. Stunning. As is the Nana gloss. (eye shadow is Caravaggio - one of my favs)

DILLIGAF

I have both Montenegro and Cactus Flower. Both colors are so different from each other that it warrents having both. Also which one are you going to get the most use out of? Montenegro is a plummy color and Cactus Flower is a coral sort of color.

2browneyes

I love this pic! Saw it in a mag and decided I'd get these products with the next coupon code I come across....still waiting for a code lol

WhatWouldJoanDo

Funiface88: if you are drawn to cactus flower then you should go for it instead; cream blushes can be so beautiful!

2browneyes:
i just love the look of the makeup in that photo :) - I think it'll look awesome on you.

EngineerBarbie

Me too. . I keep looking . . . come on NARS stop being stingy !!!!!
I have both as well and they are definitely worth owning. I'll admit I don't use Montenegro as much because for me it's better to use as a Fall/Winter blush. But when I was in my 'aquire NARS blushes in mass quanitites' phase I had to have it!

NARS needs to come up with those danged codes. I need shadow duos for fall!

WhatWouldJoanDo

I'm such a nerd - I love the displays ... need one at home lol!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by EngineerBarbie

Thanks! I don't know WTF they have that dusty-ass tester in Sephora. THe pic below has the NARS Summer 2011 display I was talking about. That bright gorgeous Desire tester next to New Order looks nothing like the one they use on the regular.
getyou.gif

I have both as well and they are definitely worth owning. I'll admit I don't use Montenegro as much because for me it's better to use as a Fall/Winter blush. But when I was in my 'aquire NARS blushes in mass quanitites' phase I had to have it!

NARS needs to come up with those danged codes. I need shadow duos for fall!

afulton

If anyone is interested in getting NARS Crazed (discounted) blush, it is listed on allcosmeticwholesale.com. I can attest that this is an awesome blush color. I first learned of this blush years ago from Scandalous Beauty on YT. She was raving about Taj Mahal and Crazed. I went out and got them both. No regrets.

http://allcosmeticswholesale.com/19.html

BeautyByLele

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna order this right now !!! going to the site
friends.gif

If anyone is interested in getting NARS Crazed (discounted) blush, it is listed on allcosmeticwholesale.com. I can attest that this is an awesome blush color. I first learned of this blush years ago from Scandalous Beauty on YT. She was raving about Taj Mahal and Crazed. I went out and got them both. No regrets.

http://allcosmeticswholesale.com/19.html

EngineerBarbie

Yippie !!! I just ordered this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nanaparty.gif
Let me second Lele on this! I have been dying to get my hands on this blush. Hopefully it will get here by next Thursday if I order it tonight/tomorrow morning. Thank you!!

WhatWouldJoanDo

I never watched before but just checked out BeautyByLele on YT - l watched the Mediteranee vid: loved the island music and the Wonder lipgloss!!

BeautyByLele

Hahaha . . Thank you ! Im new to the whole YT thingy!! We'll see how it goes . lol !!!!
Yes wonder lipgloss is the bussiness, when Im halfway through the tube im gonna pick up another one or two !!!!

Latest posts