NARS blushes for WOC

Twinkle_Twinkle

Echoing what Shontay said about Desire and Angelika, Angelika looks just a wee bit lighter in the pan, but the NARS color description would leave you to believe that they are the same color, but that one has glitter and the other doesn't. I have Sin. And if you have Oasis there is not reason you can't wear Sin. The base colors of the shades are pretty much identical, but Oasis has sparkles and Sin has shimmer. I think I like Sin better than Oasis actually. But to get the most out of either of them I like to layer them over either a darker matte blush or a cream blush.
So as of today, my NARS blush stash is as follows:

New Order
Super Orgasm
Luster
Mounia
Montenegro
Angelika
MataHari
Oasis
Cactus Flower

Has anybody tried Sin? How is it on dark skin?

sss215

I swatched Albatross and really didn't like it at all. I was hoping to as so many WOC seem to love this shade a lot. Luster actually looked better. Taj Mahal and Exhibit A struck out with me as well.

try Albatross under the eyes as a highlighter. Also try it under matte blushes to add shimmer. You can also use it as a brow highlight. Its more of a multi-use makeup tool than a blush. I love it cause it shimmers, not sparkes and its not glittery.

BeautyByLele

I received my two new nars blushes in Gina & Gilda today. I am really happy with the both of them. I dont have a favorite (yet) between the two. I think Gilda is a little more pigmented than Gina. These two colors give a nice healthy glow to the skin. Thanks to everyone for recommending these blushes
th_thstars.gif

sss215

I received my two new nars blushes in Gina & Gilda today. I am really happy with the both of them. I dont have a favorite (yet) between the two. I think Gilda is a little more pigmented than Gina. These two colors give a nice healthy glow to the skin. Thanks to everyone for recommending these blushes
th_thstars.gif
Gina and Gilda FTW!

Copperhead

I am very, very, fond of the Nars blushes I have.

Taj Mahal
Exhibit A
Crazed
Taos
Desire
Sex (discontinued)

I've been having Gina and Angelika on my mind lately.

BeautyByLele

If you like the glitter/ shimmer then go with Angelika !! Dont forget about Taj Mahal !!!! That's two now you just need to pick a 3rd blush . .. lol

DILLIGAF

I think I will be picking up Desire tomorrow. I just got my VIB renewal coupon!!! Yes I shop way too much. *sigh*

shontay07108

[quote name="FuniFAce88" url="/forum/thread/171467/nars-blushes-for-woc/150#post_2125632"] Arent we all secretly hoping that Desire will show up on us!!!
[/quote] DESIRE SHOWS UP! Trust me. It's gorgeous. You gotta get it.

shontay07108

[quote name="DILLIGAF" url="/forum/thread/171467/nars-blushes-for-woc/150#post_2125827"] I think I will be picking up Desire tomorrow. I just got my VIB renewal coupon!!! Yes I shop way too much. *sigh*
[/quote] Renewal coupon? Say whaaaat? :shocked:

Latest posts