NARS Holiday 2010

Blushbaby

I got a sneak peek of the holiday collection from NARS yesterday.

You can check my blog post if you want a few more details.

miss_primer

I am definitely interested in the eyeshadow trio. Do you know how much that's going to cost since its a new product?

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
I am definitely interested in the eyeshadow trio. Do you know how much that's going to cost since its a new product?

No, not yet. There was no price information available.

LittleMaryJane

Thanks for posting. I always think that Nars nailpolishes look really good but I have yet to see any at my Sephora.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly78
That duo looks lovely!!

It really does. Hope the lighter one is a nice grey colour, I am looking for one.

Thanks for the pictures
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

I'm disappointed the collection is tiny and there is nothing for me but thats ok because the fall collection is going to cost me! I wish they would holiday value gift sets or something though.

Camnagem

Ooh...the duo looks awesome! I too am hoping that lighter color is a grey shade. The blush looks pretty good too, and the lavender polish.

Thanks for the pictures!

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
The whole collection looks great!

When will it be released?

I think it's released on August 25th 2010 - well half of it and the rest in November. There's also a lip paint duo available which comes with a lip brush. I'll post the picture when I get home tonight.

Almus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I'm disappointed the collection is tiny and there is nothing for me but thats ok because the fall collection is going to cost me! I wish they would holiday value gift sets or something though.

It is idd. The duo looks great, so the blush does. Wishlist keeps growing ...
th_wiggle2.gif

Blushbaby

The lip paint duo Maiko (red) and Sakura (pink) - pictured are sample pots - but the lip brush will be included and it will apparently cost £95 - ridiculously overpriced IMO. The quantity will amount to a melted down lipstick.

Clipboard-2.jpg

Both shades applied really smoothly with the lip brush - but at that price?! Forget it!

Available November 1st

switchblade

^ I hope that's not true! I agree, it is ridiculously overpriced for a lip product.

Loving the blush and the nail polish in this collection, can't wait for them to come out!

Temptasia

the trio is quite unimpressive.

the duo however, might make it into my collection if the purple is right.