NARS + Pierre Hardy

shontay07108

Shontay, get in here RIGHT NOW!!! This is ALL your fault... :lol: They are DIVINE. OMG. I'm so glad you convinced me to get them!
:cheer: :haha: See? They are perfect! Now I'm wishing they had another shade or two from this collection. A great bronzy or neutral would've been awesome.
How are these blushes selling? Do ya'll think they'll be in stock 25 days from now? I'm thinking triple points at Nordstrom, but you all are a bunch of evil temptresses wreaking havoc in my wallet.
These things should be sold out already. They're just that good, but I think people are hesitant or perhaps not able yet to pick them up. I really have no idea how fast they're moving.

shontay07108

And that's unfortunate because it's more impressive than anything Mac has done in months. I'd love to see how well Mac would sell if the prices were higher. I know for a higher price, I'd look elsewhere since I personally think Mac is lacking in quality when up against Nars, Chanel and Make Up For Ever. However, that's an issue for another thread.

sss215

I hope these don't sell out before I can grab them. I'm hoping the price point and what people are perceiving as dupes keep them in the store as long as possible. Well at least until I can haul them, lol I think this compact is so special. The size is so extravagant!

BeautyByLele

Has any nars LE items sold out really fast? I want to pick up both blushes as well... I hope they will be still available two weeks from now !!

MissTT

Yes the Danmari and Joie de Vivre palettes. Those were tough to get b/c they were such a great deal. I'm hoping they do another blush palette for the Anniversary Sale. I'm getting antsy thinking about it. Actually, I'm in need of the Danmari right now. My daughter is almost through her palette and is getting sad.

Yazmin

Yes the Danmari and Joie de Vivre palettes. Those were tough to get b/c they were such a great deal. I'm hoping they do another blush palette for the Anniversary Sale. I'm getting antsy thinking about it. Actually, I'm in need of the Danmari right now. My daughter is almost through her palette and is getting sad.
I sold my Danmari palette because I never used it and probably wasn't going to. It was definitely an impulse purchase.

MissTT

I gave mine to my daughter b/c I knew she would use it more than me. And of course she did. She's pan on 3-4 colors. I think she said she's almost out of the bright pink. The bronzer broke so it's gone and the highlighter she used some much she's scraping the edges. Her least used are Super Orgasm and Sin. I wish I could get my hands on Joie de Vivre. I know she would love that.

CartoonChic

How are these blushes selling? Do ya'll think they'll be in stock 25 days from now? I'm thinking triple points at Nordstrom, but you all are a bunch of evil temptresses wreaking havoc in my wallet.
I want to wait, too, but not sure if I can wait that long. I'm crazy over NARS blush.

sss215

Ok cool Danmari and Joie De Vivre were multi blush palettes so I can see why they were popular. These single blushes are probably safe! Next week I'm grabbing them tho.

shontay07108

I saw the blushes and the entire collection in my Sephora today. They had plenty, but it seemed a few Rotonde's were gone.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Apparently this collection and the Summer collection launch in Canada May 1st. Also known as "tomorrow". I'm looking forward to a great heaping pile of coral madness with BDC. For the Summer collection, I'm definitely getting Euphrate. All other possibilities are to be determined with swatches.

Shadowy Lady

Apparently this collection and the Summer collection launch in Canada May 1st. Also known as "tomorrow". I'm looking forward to a great heaping pile of coral madness with BDC. For the Summer collection, I'm definitely getting Euphrate. All other possibilities are to be determined with swatches.
Awesome thanks for the info Kate :) I'm getting the lipstick in the summer collection and maybe one of the nail duos from PH. Smallest Nars haul ever!!

sss215

I saw the blushes and the entire collection in my Sephora today. They had plenty, but it seemed a few Rotonde's were gone.
I didn't even see these on the Sephora site. Sounds like Rotunde is in the lead so far, lol. Orange blushes are so popular. I'm off to take a look at Nordies on my lunch break.

CartoonChic

This is up at Nordstrom.com. Now that it's in my face, I'm not sure I can wait 3 weeks for double points to get it...

MissTT

I don't think I will last 3 weeks either. I need to decide if I want my points at Sephora or Nordstrom. I may buy one blush from each place.