NARS + Pierre Hardy

CartoonChic

I don't think I will last 3 weeks either. I need to decide if I want my points at Sephora or Nordstrom. I may buy one blush from each place.
I couldn't wait. Ordered both blushes and used a $20 note. It's a simultaneous epic fail and win. I love my Nordstrom card. One of the best shopping decisions I've made. I couldn't control myself for the blushes, but I will wait to get the polishes during the double points promotion. I don't foresee those selling out before then.

MissTT

Hootie hooooooooo!!! I just remembered I have a $25 Neiman Marcus gift card that expires May 5th. Get this collection online NM! Or maybe I should get some pricey beauty item I would never buy. Maybe a brush. Squeeee! What should I get?

BeautyByLele

Hootie hooooooooo!!! I just remembered I have a $25 Neiman Marcus gift card that expires May 5th. Get this collection online NM! Or maybe I should get some pricey beauty item I would never buy. Maybe a brush. Squeeee! What should I get?
Get both.....
sigh.gif
!!!!

You're gonna need a nice blush brush to use with these GORGEOUS blushes. I wanna check out that Hourglass brush that was being mentioned in the Extra Dimension thread

CartoonChic

Oh! Found money! NM also has a beauty tote gift for $85+ purchases until May 5. I would wait for the blush to appear online first, but would already have my backup prepared just in case if they don't. What do you need? I would probably get something expensive so I would feel like I'm getting a deal. A brush fits. Is there one you want?

MissTT

Oh! Found money! NM also has a beauty tote gift for $85+ purchases until May 5. I would wait for the blush to appear online first, but would already have my backup prepared just in case if they don't. What do you need? I would probably get something expensive so I would feel like I'm getting a deal. A brush fits. Is there one you want?
I don't need a gosh darn thing. I do need/want a blush brush for my less pigmented blushes. I'm not sure how the Tom Ford brush works aside from it's supposed to be nice. They've got Bobbi Brown, Trish McEvoy, Laura Mercier I would consider along w/ some other brands I likely would not like Lancome, Estee Lauder, Armani, Dior, Le Metier, NARS et al.

I got the gift card randomly in the mail for some NM/Mastercard promotion. That's why it has an expiration date. It was less than two months which is lame.

CartoonChic

They don't have Hourglass.
blah.gif
Hopefully the collection shows up online soon b/c I will definitely get the blushes.

I don't need a gosh darn thing. I do need/want a blush brush for my less pigmented blushes. I'm not sure how the Tom Ford brush works aside from it's supposed to be nice. They've got Bobbi Brown, Trish McEvoy, Laura Mercier I would consider along w/ some other brands I likely would not like Lancome, Estee Lauder, Armani, Dior, Le Metier, NARS et al.

I got the gift card randomly in the mail for some NM/Mastercard promotion. That's why it has an expiration date. It was less than two months which is lame.
What do you want the brush to do for your less pigmented blushes? Pick up more color to make it stronger, or to keep it sheer and light?

MissTT

I suppose pick up more color. My Yachiyo sheers everything out. I'll just switch brushes if I want a different look. Even some of my brights like Mata Hari take several layers w/ my Yachiyo. Or maybe I look like a clown when I leave the room and don't know it. LOL

sss215

Get both.....:sigh: !!!! You're gonna need a nice blush brush to use with these GORGEOUS blushes.  I wanna check out that Hourglass brush that was being mentioned in the Extra Dimension thread
Are you talking about the ambient powder brush? I love it!!!! If so, I need to check that thread to see what people are saying

CartoonChic

I suppose pick up more color. My Yachiyo sheers everything out. I'll just switch brushes if I want a different look. Even some of my brights like Mata Hari take several layers w/ my Yachiyo. Or maybe I look like a clown when I leave the room and don't know it. LOL
I can't speak about the other brands because I only have MAC brushes and the one NARS Yachiyo. But I'm thinking whatever brush you get, you'd want something dense so it will pick up more color. That Tom Ford Cheek Brush looks mighty nice. What about moremakep, like splurging on a more expensive brand? I hear Tom Ford blush and lipsticks are super nice. Haven't tried the brand yet myself. There's also Chanel.

Prettypackages

tris brushes are nice. and rated teally. id xheck them and tom ford out
They don't have Hourglass. 
blah.gif
 Hopefully the collection shows up online soon b/c I will definitely get the blushes. I don't need a gosh darn thing. I do need/want a blush brush for my less pigmented blushes. I'm not sure how the Tom Ford brush works aside from it's supposed to be nice. They've got Bobbi Brown, Trish McEvoy, Laura Mercier I would consider along w/ some other brands I likely would not like Lancome, Estee Lauder, Armani, Dior, Le Metier, NARS et al. I got the gift card randomly in the mail for some NM/Mastercard promotion. That's why it has an expiration date. It was less than two months which is lame.

MissTT

tris brushes are nice. and rated teally. id xheck them and tom ford out
Your phone is busted.
rofl.gif
tong.gif
This is why I can't do touchscreen. My phone's been acting up too so I know I'm gonna have to give up my keyboard soon.

So the Tom Ford line is made by Hakuhodo and has received phenomenal reviews. (One blogger thought it was equivalent to S100.) I think I may be getting TF with my NM coupon and getting the NARS blushes at Nordstrom and Sephora.

CartoonChic

Your phone is busted.
rofl.gif
tong.gif
This is why I can't do touchscreen. My phone's been acting up too so I know I'm gonna have to give up my keyboard soon.

So the Tom Ford line is made by Hakuhodo and has received phenomenal reviews. (One blogger thought it was equivalent to S100.) I think I may be getting TF with my NM coupon and getting the NARS blushes at Nordstrom and Sephora.
Say what now? Hakuhodo makes Tom Ford? Interesting. I know they used to make MAC brushes too, but I don't think they do anymore.

BeautyByLele

No they were talking about the houglass #2 brush oh yeah I need to look at the ambient powder brush as well . . UGh I dont have enough money for all the stuff I want, I wish I could just buy it all at once instead of in increments hahhaha
Are you talking about the ambient powder brush? I love it!!!! If so, I need to check that thread to see what people are saying

iATEaSEAmonster

I'm disappointed. I went to my local Nordstrom today, since they advertised the release as May 1st (in stores). However, they said they moved it to May 14th. -sigh-

Prettypackages

Your phone is busted.
rofl.gif
tong.gif

LOL, oh my... I glad you could make that out. I was trying to use the swipe function.

That's good to know about Tom Ford brushes... impressive.