NARS + Pierre Hardy

elkaknits

OMGOMGOMG we're getting a Sephora in our mall come August.
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
I'll actually be able to swatch products before buying!
That is so super exciting. I love stepping into Sephora and trying things out. I am so happy for you

MissTT

I know it's a silly thing to be excited about, but I've been shopping there for 10 years and only hitting stores 1x/year or usually less. At one point I actually was talking to friends about figuring out how to open one here. I was trying to buy them like they were a franchise. LOL I return so much crap b/c I can't try it out. Especially face products like foundations. I'm so happy to have access to brands that are trendy. I mean NARS in my very own town? I'll finally be able to try out the tinted moisturizer and foundations.

Audrey C

Modern Mandarin is more pink and it has a sheen/shimmer. Rotonde, outside of the overspray is completely matte and orange. They are not similar. Top: Rotonde Bottom: Modern Mandarin
194560/width/350/height/700[/IMG][/quote] A pox on your household, etc. i was skipping this! I was in the U.S. late last week and convinced myself that $41 is MUCH better than $48 and that Rotonde was different from Liberte, Torrid and the rest of my 754356 coral blush. I haven't tried it yet because after spending a fortune I'm afraid to discover it looks like Liberte when sheered out on me. I'm weak. And I was doing so well this year!

shontay07108

What do you think of BDC? A good pink blush is what I need right now... but I can't swatch it because there's no NARS store in the country (only online).
If you're looking for a good pink, I think you need to look elsewhere. BDC is a coral red. Not much pink in there.

MaitaiFluff

Finally catching up on everything. I've skimmed, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned... Has anyone else spotted that Bloomingdale's has the blushes up for $29? I was only going to allow myself 1, but I figured a pricing flaw would allow me to justify both.

shontay07108

Finally catching up on everything. I've skimmed, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned... Has anyone else spotted that Bloomingdale's has the blushes up for $29? I was only going to allow myself 1, but I figured a pricing flaw would allow me to justify both.
I noticed that a little while ago. Go for it! I got a very limited edition pair of Nikes from Nordstroms for $175 when the real price was $225. They jacked it up after I received mine. :D

MissTT

What the eff???? I'm getting both and will get one for my daughter too. Which would be best for NW25/NW30?

BTW Bloomies is scandalous for cancelling orders on a pricing error so don't be shocked. When they discover it they won't do the moral thing. That's why I don't really like shopping with them. They got a bunch of people before over some boots. They called it an obvious pricing error. Um, how would it be obvious to people that you didn't intend to offer a sale price? The boots did get marked down on occasion. Not our fault you marked them down over $300.

CartoonChic

OMGOMGOMG we're getting a Sephora in our mall come August.
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
I'll actually be able to swatch products before buying!
congrat.gif
I know this is a huge deal for you! It'll be great for you to finally be able to see things in person and at your leisure.

CartoonChic

I was only going to allow myself 1, but I figured a pricing flaw would allow me to justify both.
Hey! I wish I saw this before I ordered mine. Oh well, both of my blushes will be delivered tomorrow and I used a Nordstrom note to get them cheaper. Take advantage of the glitch. It's a bank error in your favor. Collect both blushes.

MissTT

Do you think if I call a store and have it shipped to me they will honor the price online?
Aw, yep it's sold out. So sorry Lele that stinks. Heck no stores will not honor the online price! Sorry, just being real. They will say it is an error and call corporate to notify. Once corporate finds out they will cancel all unprocessed orders. I thought about expediting my order just to avoid any commotion, but didn't want to waste $7 bucks.

BeautyByLele

Okay , thanks!! I will just wait then cuz when I pay the shipping and tax it's just about the same price as the original price!! Oh well I'll just wait and order them together later on this week

Yazmin

I should've went ahead an ordered another set online while BDC was still in stock - had them in my cart. But I thought I'd go to the counter and get them there, however, they were sold out. Not going to pay $8 just to ship one blush.