NARS + Pierre Hardy

CartoonChic

Squeal! Both of my blushes arrived today. Love them! I couldn't wait and wore Rotonde with my RiRi Woo lipstick that also arrived today. I'm extremely happy with everything.

I didn't think to price match! Customer service is closed now. I'll try tomorrow. I hope I didn't miss the window.

MissTT

Glad you love it CC. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Saturday. I was thinking of it so much that I wore my Maybelline Coral Burst blush for the first time today and OMG is it pigmented. I may have gone orange overload in the last 2 months. You can try the price match with Nordstrom, but unfortunately only Rotonde is showing up, but at least it's still on sale. They may only let you get a price match for that single color. I knew I should have taken a screenshot yesterday. Maybe someone else here did and can share it with you.

MaitaiFluff

Squeal! Both of my blushes arrived today. Love them! I couldn't wait and wore Rotonde with my RiRi Woo lipstick that also arrived today. I'm extremely happy with everything. I didn't think to price match! Customer service is closed now. I'll try tomorrow. I hope I didn't miss the window.
Ooo, I'm jealous. Both my blushes and RiRi come on Friday. Your excitement has made it so I can't wait for them to arrive.

aradhana

Wore bdc today. Holy pigmentation! It's a bit beyond crazy. I like it...but I kind of like when I can't go overboard with my blushes. It's safer! LOL!

elkaknits

bloomies took bdc off their website therefore nordies will not price match something not being offered. Cus yeah I tried

MissTT

bloomies took bdc off their website therefore nordies will not price match something not being offered. Cus yeah I tried
I figured. If anyone has a screenshot they can share folks may have better luck printing that out and taking it to the store. I know that has worked in the past.

CartoonChic

I guess I lucked out. I did a live chat earlier and will get refunded the difference for both blushes. I gave the link to the blush on Bloomies site, but wasn't paying attention and didn't notice the other blush missing. Maybe I got the refund because I already ordered the blushes, or maybe both were still there at the time I did the chat. I'm not sure. I'm just happy that I got both blushes for basically $19 each since I used a Nordstrom note with my original order.
greengrin.gif

Ladydee91500

I just got my BDC. I'm in love and I'm fair too. I was told by my friend (also a NARS MUA) to be easy on this one. Boy she wasn't kidding. I love it but no joke swear I will have this bad boy forever! Best money I've spent in a good long while.
I like it...but I kind of like when I can't go overboard with my blushes. It's safer! LOL!

allthingsglam

I guess I lucked out. I did a live chat earlier and will get refunded the difference for both blushes. I gave the link to the blush on Bloomies site, but wasn't paying attention and didn't notice the other blush missing. Maybe I got the refund because I already ordered the blushes, or maybe both were still there at the time I did the chat. I'm not sure. I'm just happy that I got both blushes for basically $19 each since I used a Nordstrom note with my original order. :D
Great deal

allthingsglam

Just received my boys don't cry it's soooooo beautiful kinda don't want to swatch it i know I'm just crazy like that I guess lol

elkaknits

I guess I lucked out. I did a live chat earlier and will get refunded the difference for both blushes. I gave the link to the blush on Bloomies site, but wasn't paying attention and didn't notice the other blush missing. Maybe I got the refund because I already ordered the blushes, or maybe both were still there at the time I did the chat. I'm not sure. I'm just happy that I got both blushes for basically $19 each since I used a Nordstrom note with my original order.
greengrin.gif
It was on this morning but by the time I decided to go ahead and try it was off... I guess it depends on when you asked

LavenderPearl

I'm trying to decide if I want to do the Bloomingdale's thing. I want both blushes, though, and Rotonde comes up to $39 with tax anyhow... Is it even worth it?
I'm so wiped from finals I can't tell what I should do. xD

sayalin

I'm trying to decide if I want to do the Bloomingdale's thing. I want both blushes, though, and Rotonde comes up to $39 with tax anyhow... Is it even worth it? I'm so wiped from finals I can't tell what I should do. xD
You can try price matching Rotonde with Nordstroms and buy Boys Dont Cry for pull price, you also get free shipping! HTH :)

sayalin

Doing the LiveChat now to see if I can swing the price match... I don't know why but I'm so afraid LOL. I don't want to get in trouble. >_>
Why would you get in trouble it's clearly stated on Bloomingdales it's $29! Lol I would just try if not you can ask someone if they want Rotonde too so you can spilt shipping cost on Bloomingdales if Nordstroms refuses to price match.