NARS + Pierre Hardy

aradhana

Aw, yep it's sold out. So sorry Lele that stinks. Heck no stores will not honor the online price! Sorry, just being real. They will say it is an error and call corporate to notify. Once corporate finds out they will cancel all unprocessed orders. I thought about expediting my order just to avoid any commotion, but didn't want to waste $7 bucks.
i hope you guys get your stuff at the discounted price! sadly bloomingdales don't ship to canada!

MaitaiFluff

Quick update. My blushes have shipped from Bloomingdale's (and will be here Friday). It looks like they're still unaware of the pricing error. Yays!

MissTT

Did u have any problems getting them for 29 dollars I'm about to place a order I'm scared lol
Go for it! The worst they can do is cancel the order. I'd take a screenshot as well just in case. I'm pretty sure I've heard of them charging the correct price after a person has checked out. Seems like it'd be illegal, but I swear that happened to someone on tPF a few years ago.
I checked my order and it has a UPS tracking number. Yippee skippee! Thanks for posting the deal, Maitai. You saved me 30% or about $12/blush.
rasta.gif
So far my daughter called dibs on Rontonde, but she may want both.

BeautyByLele

Im really glad you guys were able to get the blushes for a steal, enjoy them guys
pompom.gif
!!!! !! And yes thank you sooooo much for posting about the deal, truly appreciate it!!!!!!!
Go for it! The worst they can do is cancel the order. I'd take a screenshot as well just in case. I'm pretty sure I've heard of them charging the correct price after a person has checked out. Seems like it'd be illegal, but I swear that happened to someone on tPF a few years ago.
I checked my order and it has a UPS tracking number. Yippee skippee! Thanks for posting the deal, Maitai. You saved me 30% or about $12/blush.
rasta.gif
So far my daughter called dibs on Rontonde, but she may want both.

MissTT

Try it worse cause they will just cancel your order !!!! I would but I really want both blushes so I will probably just order from Nars this week
Nordstrom will ship them to you faster than NARS. Although you may be able to avoid tax shopping direct. I suppose you're not in too big of a hurry to receive them if you're already planning to wait until next week. Food for thought though. Keep checking Bloomies though. Maybe they will restock. I can't believe they're soldout already.

sayalin

I just remembered that Nordstorms will price match Bloomingdales online! Just Live Chat or call CS! So you can always try that! I did it when Ulta had Butter London polishes for $8 it was quick and easy! I also got my order on 3 days later! :)

MaitaiFluff

Did u have any problems getting them for 29 dollars I'm about to place a order I'm scared lol
Nope. Not a problem at all.
I just remembered that Nordstorms will price match Bloomingdales online! Just Live Chat or call CS! So you can always try that! I did it when Ulta had Butter London polishes for $8 it was quick and easy! I also got my order on 3 days later! :)
I didn't even think of that! Nordies is definitely great when it comes to customer service.

MissTT

OMG you are so right, sayalin. Good thinking. However Nordstrom has denied a price match with Bloomies when they've realized the price was an error. This happened to a bunch of people with the Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots some time ago. The boots are $600, but for some reason Bloomies had them listed on sale for $260ish. Those boots are never that cheap so Nordstrom contacted Bloomingdales to notify them of the error and Nordstrom stopped price matching while the error was getting fixed. A few people were able to get by with it (me!), but soon people were getting denied because Nordstrom verified with Bloomies it was a pricing error. You really can't lose anything from trying though. I wish I would have thought of that. Then I could have used my Nordstrom Notes and not had any money out of my pocket.

BeautybyLeLe you should try to get Nordstrom to match while you can. That will be a small window of opportunity.

sayalin

OMG you are so right, sayalin. Good thinking. However Nordstrom has denied a price match with Bloomies when they've realized the price was an error. This happened to a bunch of people with the Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots some time ago. The boots are $600, but for some reason Bloomies had them listed on sale for $260ish. Those boots are never that cheap so Nordstrom contacted Bloomingdales to notify them of the error and Nordstrom stopped price matching while the error was getting fixed. A few people will be able to get by with it (me!), but soon people were getting denied because Nordstrom verified with Bloomies it was a pricing error. You really can't lose anything from trying though. I wish I would have thought of that. Then I could have used my Nordstrom Notes and not had any money out of my pocket.
That's crazy! I was reading about that on someone's blog just barely! I really hope they get my order in before they change it! I've never shopped/bought anything from Bloomingdales before but I hear horrendous stories to do so! Just hopefully everyone gets their blushes for the 'sale' price! *cross fingers*

MissTT

Yes, I hope everyone is able to get the deal, too. It's great that some of us that really couldn't swallow the price of one are now able to justify getting both. Heck even my daughter is getting them and there is no way I would have purchased them for her at full price. (Truthfully $29 is also too expensive for her, but she's my baby girl and appreciates NARS quality so what am I to do.
cutey.gif
)

sayalin

Best mommy awards goes too... MissTT! Lol hopefully it comes just in time for Mother's Day! I bought myself both for that day! Lol

MissTT

Ha ha! Good for you. Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes. I hope yours arrives in time, too. Let's both pinky swear to wear one of the Pierre Hardy blushes on Sunday if we get them in time.

MissTT

You can do LiveChat, too. That's how I would do it. On the phone they might say no. Do them simultaneously. LOL Cuz once the memo goes out to Reps that it's an error they will deny deny deny.

sayalin

Ha ha! Good for you. Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes. I hope yours arrives in time, too. Let's both pinky swear to wear one of the Pierre Hardy blushes on Sunday if we get them in time.
Thanks so much! I can't believe I made a friend on here so quickly!! And yes pinky promise!! I really want to try Boys Dont Cry! :)
I forgot about live chat.  But I already called on the phone and the girl was very nice she did the price adjustment for both and she even offered me samples (even though I know they do this already). She took me CC # s now Im just waiting on a confirmation email. Thanks for all the advice !!!!!!
YAY!! Congrats girl! I hope you get them soon! I'm happy you got them!!

MissTT

I forgot about live chat. But I already called on the phone and the girl was very nice she did the price adjustment for both and she even offered me samples (even though I know they do this already). She took me CC # s now Im just waiting on a confirmation email. Thanks for all the advice !!!!!!
I'm so excited for you! You definitely have them. They won't call you back and change their minds. Nordstrom is cool as heck. I was putting off the purchase too hoping something would give and it certainly did. I was going to feel so guilty about purchasing these since it takes me years to finish a product. My current oldest NARS blush is at least 3 years old and there's no sign of pan coming in the next year.