NARS Spring 2013

CartoonChic

Thanks all. I thought I'd seen a couple of people my shade saying they used it to highlight. Actually, revoking my thanks you enablers!!!
cutey.gif
Luster is a blush, but is normally used a highlighter on deeper skin tones. That's because the bronze peach color just melts into our skin and the gold shimmer in the blush remains visible. The shimmer is not chunky like in Angelika or Super Orgasm, which I don't like. It's also not like Whisper of Gilt or Superb at all, which I also love.

Luster is a very soft, natural, gorgeous highlight on darker skin. It'll work beautifully into the natural and neutral looks that you like to do.

EDIT: I just noticed your new location.
girlhaha.gif

Shadowy Lady

Kate - hahah yes! I shall do a theme FOTD then. Will use Persia and Tehran :p I also agree with what you say about Karen's swatches. Her's always look muted so these shadows must be super pigmented!

Damn it these eyeshadows are getting more beautiful again! And I don't know that I have a blue/green duo from any brand. The closest I have is Nars South Pacific but that's more like teal and aqua duo. It's now confirmed that I will get both duo and the single eyeshadow :D

Anyone know when this is coming to Canada?

MarieMary

According to the source it will be available in February, and it's a Sephora-exclusive in France. I have no idea for the other countries. Maybe it's a good idea to contact your local Sephora and/or NARS customer service?

MarieMary

Oh and they're selling some Radiant Creamy Concealers as well. Not all shades, it seems.

(from left to right)
Dark 1
Med/Dark 1
Light 3
Medium 2
Light 1

Source: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NARS-Radiant-Creamy-Concealer-Spring-2013-Collection-Retail-24-each-/110999091171?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item19d80fb7e3

aradhana

I find it works wonderfully with the more pigmented blushes, but with the sheer ones, I get almost no color if I use the Yachiyo - I wonder if it's something I am doing wrong or is it just that the brush blends everything so beautifully that the sheers disappear?
I guess what I meant was the super intenso blushes would be yachiyofied, and my mac 116 I use anyway with excellent results on everything else. I only just bought the brush 2 weeks ago, so I haven't experimented enough to say how it performs with all the sheerer nars blushes! So far I've used it with outlaw, madly and gilda, and a variety of mac blushes and msfs. Are you getting the blush?

Rads

Everything is back up on the NARS site..in case anyone wants to rush and place an order now..doesn't make a difference I guess, though, since nothing would get processed before Monday.

Lisianthus

Light 1

Source: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NARS-Radiant-Creamy-Concealer-Spring-2013-Collection-Retail-24-each-/110999091171?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item19d80fb7e3
I wonder how much product we'll get with these concealers. The current stick concealer is a pitiful 0.07 oz/ 2 g.

Latest posts