NARS Spring 2013

MaitaiFluff

They probably have timelines on when they can post..like, not before January 10 or something...am guessing :p
That would actually make a lot of sense. Like, if you're going to receive our PR sample then you have to wait until blah date to post swatches as a way of building suspense.

Shadowy Lady

ughhh this collection looks more beautiful after every picture. Might be my biggest splurge of the year. I always love Nars spring collections

Rads

That would actually make a lot of sense. Like, if you're going to receive our PR sample then you have to wait until blah date to post swatches as a way of building suspense.
The collection launches around the weekend, doesn't it? The products won't ship out either until Monday/Tuesday! It really is just building up the suspense...I wasn't that interested in anything from this collection, but with every new photo, my list seems to be getting longer :|

MaitaiFluff

The collection launches around the weekend, doesn't it?  The products won't ship out either until Monday/Tuesday!  It really is just building up the suspense...I wasn't that interested in anything from this collection, but with every new photo, my list seems to be getting longer :|
The official release is Tuesday the 15th (right?), but even if you can shop the collection "72 hours earlier" you're putting in your order during the middle of Saturday. That means it won't even ship out until Monday! Harrumph. I'm hoping the Neiman Marcus site updates so I can order it through them (I work for Neimans, but we don't carry NARS in store). However, sometimes my need for instant gratification to greater than my discount and there are times when I need to pick something up at Nordies. This collection might not be the most practical for me, but with each new picture that surfaces I can't help but find it so, so pretty.

MarieMary

Swatches and review of Disco Inferno Nail Polish:
http://blushingnoir.com/2013/01/nars-disco-inferno-nail-polish-swatches-review-spring-2013/

Edit:

Swatches of Corcovado Soft Touch Shadow Pencil and Cythère Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil, as well as a picture of Seduction blush:
http://www.beautystat.com/site/make...ection-metallic-eyeliner-eyeshadows-lipstick/

Edit again:

Pictures of the Pressed Light Reflecting Setting Powder. Apparently these come in a 2-compartment pouch: one for the case, the other for the sponge applicator. And it's secured with a band.

http://www.beautyalchemist.com/2013/01/nars-light-reflecting-setting-powder.html

katred

Specktra Bestie
Swatches and review of Disco Inferno Nail Polish:
http://blushingnoir.com/2013/01/nars-disco-inferno-nail-polish-swatches-review-spring-2013/

Edit:

Swatches of Corcovado Soft Touch Shadow Pencil and Cythère Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil, as well as a picture of Seduction blush:
http://www.beautystat.com/site/make...ection-metallic-eyeliner-eyeshadows-lipstick/

Edit again:

Pictures of the Pressed Light Reflecting Setting Powder. Apparently these come in a 2-compartment pouch: one for the case, the other for the sponge applicator. And it's secured with a band.

http://www.beautyalchemist.com/2013/01/nars-light-reflecting-setting-powder.html
urock.gif
Like ShadowyLady, the more I see, the more I want. I do think it's just a wee bit mean to take photos of three items and swatch two... Sure, the other items look lovely but the blush is what I think a lot of people will go crazy for. Even the Shadow Pencil looks nice, but I got burned once on those. I don't think I've worn the one that I have more than a few times.

But almost everything except the shadow pencil is a possibility. Both duos, the single (although it looks a lot like Mac Saffron, which I have already), the blush, the lipstick, the gloss pencil... This might get pricey.

Rads

This collection might not be the most practical for me, but with each new picture that surfaces I can't help but find it so, so pretty.
Exactly..that's what I meant! It just won't ship until Monday..Harrrrrrrrrrrrumph indeed :D

Rads

This collection might not be the most practical for me, but with each new picture that surfaces I can't help but find it so, so pretty.
You get discounts..so jealous! I would probably work my way through alll the permanent products with the discount and grab the LEs wherever I can get them the soonest :D :D

MaitaiFluff

And that SmartPost option takes sooooo longggggggggggggggggggggg!
Smart post hates me. Always arrives later than it says it will.
You get discounts..so jealous!   I would probably work my way through alll the permanent products with the discount and grab the LEs wherever I can get them the soonest :D :D
I can't go too crazy, but between collections I stock up on permanent things that I want but can wait. For limited edition things I usually will suck it up and pay retail for a couple of the items that I just HAVE to have ASAP, and will get the rest through work.

Rads

Ahhh....so I amn't the only one with SmartPost problems! NARS has a faster shipping upgrade with $100 purchase, I think...amn't sure if I will buy that much, though. So far..the blush and the eyeshadow are the only two I really want..

MaitaiFluff

Ahhh....so I amn't the only one with SmartPost problems!  NARS has a faster shipping upgrade with $100 purchase, I think...amn't sure if I will buy that much, though.  So far..the blush and the eyeshadow are the only two I really want..
You're almost there with just those two pieces.

KiKi Kontour

So... Not to be mean, but why are bloggers taking pictures and not swatching? If I just got my fancy PR sample, I'd have it all over the place by not. Then again, I'm just THAT impatient.
i SWEAR i was thinking the SAME THING!!!
friends.gif
im like umm WHY are u teasin us with what it looks like IN the dmn pan!! sheesh! i can see those pics anywhere!! swatch it dmn it swaaaaaatch itttttt
th_drool.gif

Pinkdollface

The Disco Inferno polish looks a lot like OPI's Not Like The Movies from their Katy Perry collection. That is a beautiful polish, but I don't need a dupe I think. I still highly recommend to get such a colour, it's very unique I think. I love the look of the Mad Mad World duo and I hope it'll swatch nicely. I still don't have any Nars, but maybe with this collection I'll get something.