NARS Spring 2013

katred

Specktra Bestie
WOOHOOOO!!! I just came over to post this, but you beat me to it. Disco Inferno looks absolutely incredible. I'm definitely grabbing that one and Dressed to kill. Both duos are a possibility, although I have to keep reminding myself that I don't wear shades like MMW that often. I'll have to see if Seductionis werable on my pale skin. It looks lovely and I'm assuming the fact that it doesn't say it's a cream blush means it's a powder. The texture on the photo is certainly consistent with a powder.

I love the bold collection of colours! I'm sitting in my office looking at a snow storm, but this makes me feel happier.

Dominique33

If Seduction blush is a cream blush, I'll just pass because I don't use cream blushes often and am not a big fan of NARS cream blushes except for Cactus flower.:p
I think there'll be other (maybe one or two) lippies for this collection since we've only seen two lipsticks so far!
Actually, I'm more excited about new sation lip pencils than the spring collection.lol
Christine from Temptalia says it's a powder blush.

What a gorgeous collection, better than Andy Warhol, much better. Nars is good at being... Nars in fact ! I will purchase both duos and the lipstick.

kimibos

i want the polish. im going to focus on the permanent stuff from nars, all i got is like 2 lippies and 2 brushes.
001_unsure.gif

MissTT

I love the name And God Created Woman... I think I'll just try the new blush shade Seduction. The rest of my haul will be perm products.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Actually, I really love the Sephora palette now that I look at it too. I suspect these would be permanent shadows, but the colours are all staples. Kind of strikes me as the "Nars Naked" palette.

CartoonChic

I'm getting the blush and the polish. Maybe the lipstick later. Does anyone know the finish of the lipstick? Persia eyeshadow is lovely, but I don't want to start collecting NARS individual compacts. I hope for the day they'll create pan versions of their shadows. I am very interested in the And God Created Woman palette. Aside from all of the colors looking very wearable, I just love the name.

Doesn't NARS come out with another % off promotion around this time, or am I mistaken? I'd love to get the rest of the Thakoon polishes to complete the set.

MarieMary

I'm getting the blush and the polish. Maybe the lipstick later. Does anyone know the finish of the lipstick? Persia eyeshadow is lovely, but I don't want to start collecting NARS individual compacts. I hope for the day they'll create pan versions of their shadows. I am very interested in the And God Created Woman palette. Aside from all of the colors looking very wearable, I just love the name.
I say the lipstick has a satin finish. Just my 2 cents.

Given François Nars seems to be quite the movie enthusiast, I think the "And God Created Woman" name is a reference to the 1956 classic Roger Vadim movie with Brigitte Bardot. That's the english title for the movie.

Shadowy Lady

Ok I just saw the complete colour story. I don't really buy makeup often anymore but always Nars has to draw me in! I want:

- Persia single e/s (I have to coz I'm Persian)
- Bouthan e/s duo (I actually wear a lot of pink eyeshadows)
- Cythere l/s ( sounds unique to me)
- Disco Inferno n/p (pending review of the formula, though Nars usually makes amazing polishes)

Man I haven't been on Specktra forever!!!

Monsy

I bet I already have most of these shades
Actually, I really love the Sephora palette now that I look at it too. I suspect these would be permanent shadows, but the colours are all staples. Kind of strikes me as the "Nars Naked" palette.

Dominique33

th_e2cloud9.gif
Yes but you have the greatest gift of all compared to makeup.
I agree the duo is beautiful, the blue/green one is bold and this one is soft.

Lisianthus

Great work finding these images! Love the look of that Sephora eyeshadow palette, can't wait to check it out Also want to try the creamy concealer. Looking forward to seeing swatches.

MarieMary

How many items do you want?
The blush, the lipstick, the nail polish, both duos (or maybe just one), and the "And God Created Woman" gift set. Add to that a few satin lip pencils, a radiant creamy concealer, and finally a tinted moisturizer (if Terre-Neuve is indeed lighter than Finland).
Just like you, I suspect that NARS will collaborate with another designer for summer (since Thakoon was a success, I think), and if that's the case, that means it would be limited edition. So I really need to put some thought into what I want, so as to spread out my spendings over time and not miss out on a LE item.

Aquamarine1543

The blush, the lipstick, the nail polish, both duos (or maybe just one), and the "And God Created Woman" gift set. Add to that a few satin lip pencils, a radiant creamy concealer, and finally a tinted moisturizer (if Terre-Neuve is indeed lighter than Finland).
Just like you, I suspect that NARS will collaborate with another designer for summer (since Thakoon was a success, I think), and if that's the case, that means it would be limited edition. So I really need to put some thought into what I want, so as to spread out my spendings over time and not miss out on a LE item.

I had no idea TM light 0 will come out in March. I'll def. get it!!
Now I'm in big trouble. The satin lip pencils and TM will come out in the same month?! Oh no
001_unsure.gif

KiKi Kontour

And finally the Radiant Creamy Concealers!
I'm very happy that the packaging is true to the typical NARS style, with a matte black cap. Actually it's the same as the Larger Than Life Lip Glosses.
I think there will be 10 shades, the same as the regular concealers.

Source: http://vimeo.com/48549436
hopefully the concealer applicators wont have that pointy azz steak knife like applicator like the glosses did YIKES!!!

KiKi Kontour

im a suckeeeeeer for Nars blushes (lovejoy was my first one) and Seduction blush doesn't look like the consistency of a cream (from the pics), i want that persia shadow though but NOT if it's gonna be as sheer as what they did on the model
ohboy.gif
. i want that pink duo shadow too but i need to see swatches first. i hear great things about "Douceur" so i think i wanna pick it up!! im not a fan of lip n shadow pencils becuz isnt it a bytch to sharpen??? or just me
anyone.gif
uggggh!! between all these upcoming collections i.e. mac archie girls n lawd knows what other 5 collections they got behind it, nars n bare escentuals i need to put a HALT on some thangs cuz thanx to the FISCAL CLIFF budget n tax cuts imma have to start twerking to support my makeup habit
clapping.gif