NARS Spring 2013

Sojourner

Ooh I'm so excited about the new Satin Lip pencils, love the velvet mattes & gloss versions already! I hope the colours are interesting!

Aquamarine1543

The spring collection will come out around in two weeks. FINALLY!
I can't wait to see the color story.
rasta.gif

Aquamarine1543

Thanks, Marie!

The orange one is Persia eyeshadow, right?
I think maybe 9 items will come out for the spring collection, not 11.
Now I think the only item we can't see is a trio eyeshadow!

Aquamarine1543

Hmm, if 9 items comes out, I think I can skip this collection because nothing makes me impressed so far.:p
Btw, the blush makes me think it's a powder blush, not a cream one.

Shypo

D'OH! I actually meant 2011
blonde.gif

Thanks, as always for the images- you rock!! I'm one of the few people who actually like pink shadows. For some reason, they seem to work on me, something I've never understood. I didn't get Douce France when it came out because I was tight for money, but this one might tempt me. Mad Mad World looks stunning, but I have to remind myself that, as much as I love the colours, I don't wear blues and teals that often... Even the ones I have don't get the love they deserve...
I totally agree!! I LOVE pink eyeshadows - they work on me too, as long as I 'break up' the color at my lash line. One of my favorite duos of all time is D&G Guilty - and I have all of the Inglot pink shadows. I don't get why they work on me either.......
th_dunno.gif
. Looking forward to seeing this new one!

Aquamarine1543

Check this out!

It's Cythere Velvet gloss lip pencil. It looks like golden-beige color and I think it has shimmer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NARS-VELVET-GLOSS-LIP-PENCIL-CYTHERE-S2013-NEW-/190771722465?nma=true&si=pr%2BgDsRpB%2FKPJp252IEZ0VQyNuk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

katred

Specktra Bestie
A couple of new things. Rouge Deluxe posted a scan of a catalogue attached to Voce magazine presenting some (all?) of the products of the Spring 2013 collection.
We get our first look at Persia Single Eyeshadow, Disco Inferno Nail Polish, and Dressed to Kill Lipstick. There also will be a yellow gold Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in the collection.

Source: http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.fr/2012/12/nars-spring-2013-and-more-from-voce.html
Thanks so much for this image!! I agree that the blush looks more like a powder in this shot and in a couple of the other ones we've seen. Actually seems to be a really beautiful deep raspberry, which would make me very happy.

Looking at the soft pink duo and Persia single, I can't help but think... those would go incredibly well together.

CartoonChic

I still have hope the blush is powder. I'm so getting it if it is. I can't tell what's going on with the nail polish.

MarieMary

I can't tell what's going on with the nail polish.
It's described as being an iridescent silver green nail polish. I don't know whether it's the impression on paper that makes it look a bit purply, or if it's some sort of a multichrome.
It looks very interesting, but given it's a mettalic polish I hope it doesn't streak too much.

Latest posts