NARS Summer 2013

MaitaiFluff

Yays! So many things to be excited about. That light blue eye shadow and that primer as well as all the other little pastel goodies.

MarieMary

I'm not sure it's blue, because it looks silvery on other pictures. I hope it's like the light shade in the Habanera duo.

Aquamarine1543

I'm not sure it's blue, because it looks silvery on other pictures. I hope it's like the light shade in the Habanera duo.
I also don't think the single e/s is light blue. I mean I haven't thought it's blue at all cuz I believed it's silver since I saw it first.lol

MaitaiFluff

As much as I want to say it's the lighting/filtering just so I can say it's a light blue shadow, but I'm 90% sure you ladies are right and it will probably be a silver shadow single.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Based on the size of the package, It's a single e/s. I don't think it's a highlighting blush.:)
That's what I thought too... In the second photo it looks more like it's the size of a shadow, but in the first photo it looks quite large for a single when you see it next to the duo.

MarieMary

Here are the pictures of the eyeshadow single that were posted in this thread, so that you can get an idea of the color:

MarieMary

Thank you for sharing this!
eyelove.gif

The summer collection looks awesome.
The new correcting shade is intriguing; it seems light.

Edit: It just hit me. What if Pear is the name of the new shade of Concealer?

Aquamarine1543

Thank you for sharing this!
eyelove.gif

The summer collection looks awesome.
The new correcting shade is intriguing; it seems light.

Edit: It just hit me. What if Pear is the name of the new shade of Concealer?

My pleasure!
When I found it, I was happy, so I screamed out.lol
Btw, the lipstick in the summer collection looks red on the pic unlike the pics we've found so far.
I thought the same thing that Pear is the name of the new shade!

katred

Specktra Bestie
My pleasure!
When I found it, I was happy, so I screamed out.lol
Btw, the lipstick in the summer collection looks red on the pic unlike the pics we've found so far.
I thought the same thing that Pear is the name of the new shade!
iagree.gif
The way it's worded on the image you so kindly posted makes me think that it is a shade rather than a product. I notice that it's listing as a correcting shade, so perhaps it has a green or yellow tint to mask redness or under-eye circles?

The summer colours look so... summery! Damn, I didn't get enough sleep last night and obviously my vocabulary is shot, but they just look so bright and happy and juicy that it makes me think of bright colours of clothing and towels along the beach, with the pale sand and the deep teal ocean and the bright blue sky.

MarieMary

I notice that it's listing as a correcting shade, so perhaps it has a green or yellow tint to mask redness or under-eye circles?
I think you're onto something. It makes a lot of sense, and that would be awesome. You may lack sleep but you're very perceptive! :p

Lisianthus

I'm looking forward to trying out the lip products and the correcting concealer from this collection. The rest of it will be fun to swatch but I don't see myself being able to carry off most of those colours.

tats

I think this will be a skip for me, will have to see how lip products will swatch.

Latest posts