NARS Summer 2013

MarieMary

missnars kindly sent me precious information about the summer collection that she agreed to share with you.

So here you go.

Nail polish: Madness (Electric Orange Crush)
Duo Eyeshadow: Fashion Rebel (Dandelion/African Violet)
The Multiple: Puerto Vallarta (Shimmering Tangerine)
Eyeliner: Barrow Street (Seafoam Green)
Single Eyeshadow: Euphrate (Frosted Mint Steel)
Lipstick: Tolède (Pink Rose)
Lip Gloss: Paris Follies (Pink Flamingo)
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil: Tender Night (Iridescent Lilac)
Concealer: Pear (Pale Yellow to neutralize redness)
Light Optimizing Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Aquamarine1543

missnars kindly sent me precious information about the summer collection that she agreed to share with you.

So here you go.

Cool! Btw, you aren't tired of searching!
I'm tired of it, so I'm resting for a while.lol

I wonder whether the lipstick has shimmer and what the difference between it and Dressed to Kill.:)

Aquamarine1543

I want the lipstick and lip pencil only.
sigh.gif

But if the l/s is a sheer one and the l/p is frost finish (since it's iridescent lilac), I'll just pass them.

MaitaiFluff

I want the lipstick and lip pencil only.:sigh: But if the l/s is a sheer one and the l/p is frost finish (since it's iridescent lilac), I'll just pass them.
I wish that was the case for me. I know for sure I'll want the multiple, the primer, the eyeliner, but I also might want to get after i see it in person the nail polish, the duo, the lipstick, pencil and gloss.

Lisianthus

Thanks for sharing Missnars and MarieMary!

I love the sound of that lipgloss, so perfect for summer. Still interested in the lipstick but only without shimmer. Pass on the corrector concealer as I don't need anything that neutralizes redness.

katred

Specktra Bestie

So here you go.

I'm lucky in that this is currently the only summer collection I'm really excited for. (There are a couple of items in Chanel's collection that I want to see, but I'm mostly passing on other brands from what I've seen thus far.) Euphrate shall be mine. Probably Fashion Rebel too, although it'll depend on how similar the colours are to what I already own. I'm interested in Tender Night, but I'm a little concerned it'll have that overly frosty look from the 80s. The lipstick sounds beautiful, but it also sounds like a half a dozen I own already. Concealer and primer are possibilities.

Thanks so much MarieMary and thanks to your source!!

iATEaSEAmonster

So here you go.

I'm DOOMED! I want at least six of the items on there. -sigh- At least their tribute collection on that photographer isn't peaking my interest. Here's hoping that I don't have too many items I want from MAC's Temperature Rising Collection. There are way too many summer collections I want to buy from this year, from Too Faced and NARS to Dior and Guerlain. :/

What I'm curious about is, why is the lilac described as "iridescent" if it's Velvet Matte? It's difficult for a product to pull off both matte and shimmer, if that's what they're going for.

Aquamarine1543

What I'm curious about is, why is the lilac described as "iridescent" if it's Velvet Matte? It's difficult for a product to pull off both matte and shimmer, if that's what they're going for.

When I heard it's iridescent lilac, it reminded me of Roman Holiday Velvet Matte lip pencil which has silvery shimmer and is a frost finish.
I think it's possible it's also a frost finish with iridescent shimmer.:S

MarieMary

To all those who say thank you, you're welcome.
winks.gif

What happened to the e/s? lol
But colors look pretty!
They smashed it. It makes for a nice photograph, but at the same time I can't hep but wonder what this poor eyeshadow duo did to deserve such treatment. :p

I really like Tender Night velvet matte lip pencil, but I can never in a million years pull that off. It would look like I have cyanosis.

On my wishlist: Euphrate Single Eyeshadow, Fashion Rebel Duo Eyeshadow, Tolède Lipstick, Paris Follies LTL Lip Gloss.

Narsissist tweeted that mint green eyeliners are everywhere, and cited Parrot Kay Eyeliner. Oh I see what you did there.
sneaky.gif

Aquamarine1543

Quote: Originally Posted by MarieMary

I really like Tender Night velvet matte lip pencil, but I can never in a million years pull that off. It would look like I have cyanosis.

On my wishlist: Euphrate Single Eyeshadow, Fashion Rebel Duo Eyeshadow, Tolède Lipstick, Paris Follies LTL Lip Gloss.

Narsissist tweeted that mint green eyeliners are everywhere, and cited Parrot Kay Eyeliner. Oh I see what you did there.
sneaky.gif

I'll skip everything except for the lipstick and matte lip pencil. I'm not a big fan of minty color, lip glosses and multiples (except for Copacabana and Luxor), so that's why...
girlhaha.gif

If the matte lip pencil has shimmer or is a frost finish, I'll def. pass cuz I don't like a frost finish/ shimmer in lipsticks.
But if it's not, I'll def. get it!
And about the lipstick, I have no idea what color it is. Even if it said it's Pink rose color, it just looks red to me based on the pic. If it's close to red rather than pink, I'll skip it since I already have too many red lipsticks.lol

MarieMary

Fashion Rebel and Tender Night:

Source: http://instagram.com/p/W4p0rFkRqK/

The collection:

Sources: http://instagram.com/p/W4lItzQOQR/
http://instagram.com/p/W4k94yQOQI/

Aquamarine1543

Fashion Rebel and Tender Night:

Source: http://instagram.com/p/W4p0rFkRqK/

The collection:

Sources: http://instagram.com/p/W4lItzQOQR/
http://instagram.com/p/W4k94yQOQI/

Cool!
Btw, after I saw these pics, I want a single e/s too b/c it doesn't have much minty color!

MarieMary

Here are the promotional pictures of all the items of the summer collection.
Fashion Rebel Duo Eyeshadow, Tender Night Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, and Madness Nail Polish are Limited Edition.
Based on the description at the source, Tolède Lipstick has a satin finish.

Fashion Rebel Duo Eyeshadow [Limited Edition]

Euphrate Single Eyeshadow

Barrow Street Larger Than Life Eyeliner

Tolède Lipstick

Paris Follies Larger Than Life Lip Gloss

Tender Night Velvet Matte Lip Pencil [Limited Edition]

Puerto Vallarta Multiple

Madness Nail Polish [Limited Edition]

Source: http://www.mujerhoy.com/Belleza/Tratamientos/Nars-coleccion-verano-2013-719207032013.html

Latest posts