NARSissist Eye Palette

IHughes

Well I have received a reply at last and I'm quite upset and angry! They have told me they're out of stock online so I can try and buy it in a store although they've hardly sent any and it's proven very popular so it'll probably be out of stock! They say they might make more in April and if I send them my address they'll keep one for me and they'll send a small sample of cleansing water and free shipping. I don't know what to do now, I think a sample of cleansing fluid is an insult to a week and a half of waiting to know about my order. I wanted the palette ASAP to review on my new youtube channel so there isn't much point waiting until April!!

IHughes

From the EU site. The order just said IN PROGRESS the whole time and I sent 4 emails to two different email addresses and now I have just received the email.

I don't know what to do, and I don't even know what has happened to the rest of the order. I ordered a lipstick to reach 50 euros and get free shipping and I have no idea if it's being sent. I don't really want it if I don't get the palette, as I only ordered it to get free shipping.

I'm so confused now about what to do, and whether to complain any further if I can even do so. I wanted to get it soon to review and feature on my Youtube channel as quite a few of my followers are expecting me to receive it, and now what shall I do??

katiec101

Well I have received a reply at last and I'm quite upset and angry! They have told me they're out of stock online so I can try and buy it in a store although they've hardly sent any and it's proven very popular so it'll probably be out of stock! They say they might make more in April and if I send them my address they'll keep one for me and they'll send a small sample of cleansing water and free shipping. I don't know what to do now, I think a sample of cleansing fluid is an insult to a week and a half of waiting to know about my order. I wanted the palette ASAP to review on my new youtube channel so there isn't much point waiting until April!!
Wow what crappy customer service! They sent me an email last Thursday (after ordering the palette on Saturday) letting me know the palette was out of stock. I sent a pretty crappy email back complaining about the length of time it took to let me know and then said that the money had been taken out of my account etc & they offered me a complimentary eyeshadow duo of my choice which is worth £25! They are definitely mugging you off with a sample of cleansing oil.

IHughes

Wow what crappy customer service! They sent me an email last Thursday (after ordering the palette on Saturday) letting me know the palette was out of stock. I sent a pretty crappy email back complaining about the length of time it took to let me know and then said that the money had been taken out of my account etc & they offered me a complimentary eyeshadow duo of my choice which is worth £25! They are definitely mugging you off with a sample of cleansing oil.
Thank you for telling me this, I can tell them that other people have received a more reasonable offer and let's see what they say then! The only way I could purchase it was via their Webpage and I wanted it soon to be able to review, but I won't be able to! So annoyed and disappointed

Alexity

That is really strange. I ordered my palette on sunday and recieved it this monday. I still saw the palette on the website a few days after my order. Last weekend I saw it for pre-order on hqhair. Maybe you can get it there?

IHughes

That is really strange. I ordered my palette on sunday and recieved it this monday. I still saw the palette on the website a few days after my order. Last weekend I saw it for pre-order on hqhair. Maybe you can get it there?
That's the annoying thing, they haven't even respected the order when people placed orders. They don't have it on HQHair anymore, I didn't know it was coming out there and I had already ordered so I didn't think I'd need to order anywhere else!!

Same thing happened to me Ihughes and I'm so disappointed. The annoying thing is that I ordered it on the UK sit the minute it showed up! And I know I must have been among the first because I was constantly watching the site. Plus I saw lots of people on here who said they ordered afterwards and they have theirs. So cross with Nars about it.

IHughes

Yes, so upset!! And so many bloggers are getting theirs free, someone really messed up with the distribution! I have sent them an email but I don't expect them to answer, as it took them more than a week to answer my last one...

prettygirl8

Ya! I ordered. Used the 10% off code too
smiles.gif
V436CB.
I was waiting for a good GWP code but I might use this code instead. Thanks!

katiec101

Thank you for telling me this, I can tell them that other people have received a more reasonable offer and let's see what they say then! The only way I could purchase it was via their Webpage and I wanted it soon to be able to review, but I won't be able to! So annoyed and disappointed
Definitely mention it. The lady who i emailed was called Angelica if that helps! Please keep us updated! HQ are saying they are sold out at the moment but the next delivery date will be 1st feb which coninsides with what nars has as their release date. Does anyone know if other department stores will be stocking it? Judging my twitter feeds space nk are only stocking the blush palette. That leaves selfridges & possibly house of Fraser. I can't buy in store as I have neither in my city nor a nars counter! Does anyone know why HQ hair are selling the palette at £50 when it was on the nars site for £55? That's a pretty good deal especially with free delivery. I'm reluctant to buy through selfriges. £4.95 for delivery?! What a joke!

sweetkitty

Anyone in Toronto Canada get it in-store? I went to Eaton Centre Sephora, the girl didn't know what was I was talking, she said if it's online, just went online, they will probably get it in a month. A month? Ya okay.

sweetkitty

Kinda weird too how the palette is $89 CAD on sephora, but $85 on hudson's bay. I am only really wanting to buy it at sephora because I can easily return it if I change my mind.

NataliaMaria

From what I've read in blogs, they're all shades that are part of Nars' permanent line, except one which I believe is being repromoted. So the good news is, if there is only one or two colors you want, you can buy it separately. But if you're like me and don't own any nars shadows it's a great place to start.

khhmakeup

Even with Illamasqua, a lot of the products are cheaper from The Bay then Sephora... I picked mine up from The Bay, it's a nice palette!

angelika

From the EU site. The order just said IN PROGRESS the whole time and I sent 4 emails to two different email addresses and now I have just received the email.

I don't know what to do, and I don't even know what has happened to the rest of the order. I ordered a lipstick to reach 50 euros and get free shipping and I have no idea if it's being sent. I don't really want it if I don't get the palette, as I only ordered it to get free shipping.

I'm so confused now about what to do, and whether to complain any further if I can even do so. I wanted to get it soon to review and feature on my Youtube channel as quite a few of my followers are expecting me to receive it, and now what shall I do??
I ordered mine 20th January from EU site and it arrived today.