NARSissist Eye Palette

IHughes

I've also got the palette and I've been using it the past days and I've been enjoying it a lot! I unfortunately don't have any single or duo NARS eyeshadows to compare it with but I did compare with MAC and Urban Decay shadows and even a couple of Bobbi Brown shadows that were similar to see what the pigmentation was like.
I posted it all in my latest video because I thought it was an interesting comparison!

Alexity

I've also got the palette and I've been using it the past days and I've been enjoying it a lot! I unfortunately don't have any single or duo NARS eyeshadows to compare it with but I did compare with MAC and Urban Decay shadows and even a couple of Bobbi Brown shadows that were similar to see what the pigmentation was like.  I posted it all in my latest video because I thought it was an interesting comparison!
Great, that you could get the palette too.

IHughes

I thought I wouldn't be able to in the end, but a very generous youtube friend offered to buy it for me at a stand and send it over, so I got it recently!!
As for NARS, I had to bombard them with emails and in the end they're sending me a complimentary duo and two samples. Yay!

Alexity

I thought I wouldn't be able to in the end, but a very generous youtube friend offered to buy it for me at a stand and send it over, so I got it recently!!
As for NARS, I had to bombard them with emails and in the end they're sending me a complimentary duo and two samples. Yay!
So nice of your friend to send it to you. At least you get more than a face wash from Nars ...

GlamMomAngel

I think I'm gonna return the palette. I used it again yesterday & coconut grove was so hard to blend! It also wasn't dark enough like kinda sheer.

IHughes

I'm happy with it! I did comparison swatches on my channel with MAC, Urban Decay and Bobbi Brown and it's just as pigmented or more, except the lighter colours, although I'm very pale so they don't show up well. I haven't been able to compare with other NARS as I haven't got any, but compared with MAC and Urban Decay they're the same or better, and I like the range of neutrals and the size. I've been using it almost every day since I got it a week ago!!

Tahlia

I got the palette today!!! It was $115 but thankfully I got a $100 voucher for my bday so I put it to good use. I haven't swatched it yet because it's so pretty lol

boschicka

I think everyone's view on the palette will be subjectively based on their experience. I personally preferred the singles and duos over the shadows in the palette which is why I returned mine. However I still think it is a decent palette for those new to the Nars brand and don't want to spend the extra dollars it cost for the shadows on its own.
Respect. I have many NARS single and duo shadows and I have the palette. I don't see much difference, but to be honest, I don't think NARS shadows are that impressive to begin with....however they are sold.

cindypltnm81

Respect.  I have many NARS single and duo shadows and I have the palette.  I don't see much difference, but to be honest, I don't think NARS shadows are that impressive to begin with....however they are sold.
It's all subjectively based! I beg to differ in the quality being the same hence why my palette is no longer in my position. The quality just did not equate to the price tag. As for the NARs brand there are hit and misses with all cosmetic brands. Just have to choose your shadows wisely. My stash of NARS shadows are well loved and the quality is ridic! They are sold off the merit of what they are known for. Repeated buyers like myself and you have gone back to repurchase for a reason. Otherwise why spend your hard earned coins on a brand that is not the impressive to begin with. Contradicting, much?

boschicka

It's all subjectively based! I beg to differ in the quality being the same hence why my palette is no longer in my position. The quality just did not equate to the price tag. As for the NARs brand there are hit and misses with all cosmetic brands. Just have to choose your shadows wisely. My stash of NARS shadows are well loved and the quality is ridic! They are sold off the merit of what they are known for. Repeated buyers like myself and you have gone back to repurchase for a reason. Otherwise why spend your hard earned coins on a brand that is not the impressive to begin with. Contradicting, much?
Yeah, I was agreeing on the subjective part. I haven't had much luck with their individual/duo shadows, so the palette wasn't much different for me. Just more mediocrity. But if you love their products normally, I can understand not being happy with the palette.

LavenderPearl

For some reason, I am still thinking about this palette. I think it's one of those things where I'll be curious until I try it for myself... That way I'll know once and for all that it's not for me. I'd rather buy it now and be able to return it than buy it overpriced from a blog sale/eBay and be stuck with it, you know? Anyhow, I called my one of my local Sephoras to see if it was in stock (totally gone, of course, I should have known with the 15% off) and the SA I spoke with said not to worry because they're coming out with a Narcissist 2 really soon. Anyone heard/seen anything of that nature?

pinkpaint

Anyhow, I called my one of my local Sephoras to see if it was in stock (totally gone, of course, I should have known with the 15% off) and the SA I spoke with said not to worry because they're coming out with a Narcissist 2 really soon. Anyone heard/seen anything of that nature?
Omg really! I haven't heard anything but that makes me excited. I love my Narcissist Palette so if they make another one I'd jump on that, too.

LavenderPearl

That's why I find it a bit weird. We knew about NARSissist for a good while before it came out. I haven't heard anything about a second rendition. Soooo, idk. o_o

I did swatch the tester in store, and then swatched the Kalahari duo next to it, and the difference in smoothness and pigmentation was really noticeable. Thinking I won't pick it up (next thing you know, I'll be in here saying I picked it up
tong.gif
).

busybee

Glad to see the reviews. I was really tempted to snag this palette with the 15% sale! but I'll pass.