NC43/44 where you at?

MacObsessed

HI!, Im new I was a lurker but I finally joined.. I was wondering if there are any other NC 43/44's I looked around but didnt see any...
th_dunno.gif

MacObsessed

Hi nunu and sexychef! Yay I'm not alone =]

Can I ask you ladies what are some of your fave products as far as blush and lipsticks? And how do you feel about IPP's I'm thinking of investing in some.

sexychefva804

I like Lorac's Cheek stamp blush in Coral

We look surprisingly good in bright pinks and corals.

IPP- Sassed-up from the FAFI collection
Mac Blush- both blushes from FAFI look great on me.
MUFE (Make up Forever) Blush Scarlet #99 is nice and is originally labeled a blush. When applied with a light hand is gorgeous, but has intense pigmentation that I will use for an eyeshadow as well, but not both at the same time.

Lipstick: Nars "Fire Down Below" Matte Red
MAC "4n" N collection, neutral

sexychefva804

MAC Currant Lip pencil
MAC Viva Glam- All work for me
Prescriptives- "Purple Prose" Lipstick
Nars- "Hindu" goes on sooo sheer, like a moisturizing lip stain
MAC- "Budding" gloss
MAC- "Dubonnet"- Matte Red
MAC- "Totally It" Lip Gloss- FAFI
MAC- "Chai" L/G- neutral
MAC- "Squeeze It"- FAFI

I have so many that work, but these I like because I can either go bold lip, neutral eye or bold eye, neutral lip, pop of coral or pink on the cheeks

MacObsessed

Sexy Chef thanks! I just brought some of that stuff so I must be on the right track, I was scared of sassed up, but now Im def going to get that.

Ive never seen any MUFE anywhere but Ill look once my nearest sephora is relocated.. I cant wait to go back to mac now YOU have def been such a help I was scared that some of those colors would be too bright on me because the MA never suggest it and when I ask they always look at me like "u cant be serious"

DominicanBarbie

Hey! I'm nc 43/44 right now I'm using nc 43 with a little bit of nc44 mixed in.I have sassed up and I like it! The ma used it on me and it made me look fab.some of my fave mac products are
Tender baby tendertone
Snob lipstick
Real doll lipstick
Scanty lipstick
Cthru lipgloss
Angel cream plushglass
Blankety lipstick
Don't be shy blush
Dollymix blush
Peachykeen blush
Breezy blush
Blacktrack fluidline
And I love love love thebalms coco my coconut lipgloss!

LadyLaundale

Hi there,

I'm an NC43, though I don't wear MAC foundation anymore. I use MUFE Mat Velvet, works much better for my oily/acne-prone skin.

I second the rec above, we do look great in bright pinks and corals. I've got about a million favorite lippies and blushes, but I'll narrow it down to my must-haves. I tried not to pick LE products, since I hate getting a rec for a product I can't find.

Blushes

MAC Ambering Rose
MAC Slave to Love
MAC Deep Plum
MAC Frankley Scarlett
MAC Dollymix

NARS Gina
NARS Lovejoy
NARS Sin (Love this one sooo much)
NARS Gilda
NARS Taos

Lippies - I don't wear much MAC lippies anymore, so here are all my recs

Chanel Giggle Glossimer - The only non-shimmery one and a gorgeous medium pink shade.
MAC Ultra Elegant Slimshine - The perfect peachy-beige for our skintone and they feel amazing.
MAC Underplay - Lovely nude
MAC Dubonnet - Great matte red
MAC Viva Glam - V lipglass, VI lipstick and lipgloss
NARS glosses - Chantico, Metis, Stolen Kisses, Chihuahua, Indian Red (lipstain)
NARS lipsticks - Gipsy, Porte Vecchio, Pigalle

Ok, whew! Hope that wasn't too many recs. Enjoy!

alb40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacObsessed
Sexy Chef thanks! I just brought some of that stuff so I must be on the right track, I was scared of sassed up, but now Im def going to get that.

Ive never seen any MUFE anywhere but Ill look once my nearest sephora is relocated.. I cant wait to go back to mac now YOU have def been such a help I was scared that some of those colors would be too bright on me because the MA never suggest it and when I ask they always look at me like "u cant be serious"

I get the you cant be serious look all the time! its funny!

MacObsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBarbie
Hey! I'm nc 43/44 right now I'm using nc 43 with a little bit of nc44 mixed in.I have sassed up and I like it! The ma used it on me and it made me look fab.some of my fave mac products are
Tender baby tendertone
Snob lipstick
Real doll lipstick
Scanty lipstick
Cthru lipgloss
Angel cream plushglass
Blankety lipstick
Don't be shy blush
Dollymix blush
Peachykeen blush
Breezy blush
Blacktrack fluidline
And I love love love thebalms coco my coconut lipgloss!

I keep hearing about Blankety L/s and Dollymix blush! Im def goin to look all of ur recs up when i hit MAC this weekend THANK YOU!!!!

MacObsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLaundale
Hi there,

I'm an NC43, though I don't wear MAC foundation anymore. I use MUFE Mat Velvet, works much better for my oily/acne-prone skin.

I second the rec above, we do look great in bright pinks and corals. I've got about a million favorite lippies and blushes, but I'll narrow it down to my must-haves. I tried not to pick LE products, since I hate getting a rec for a product I can't find.

Blushes

MAC Ambering Rose
MAC Slave to Love
MAC Deep Plum
MAC Frankley Scarlett
MAC Dollymix

NARS Gina
NARS Lovejoy
NARS Sin (Love this one sooo much)
NARS Gilda
NARS Taos

Lippies - I don't wear much MAC lippies anymore, so here are all my recs

Chanel Giggle Glossimer - The only non-shimmery one and a gorgeous medium pink shade.
MAC Ultra Elegant Slimshine - The perfect peachy-beige for our skintone and they feel amazing.
MAC Underplay - Lovely nude
MAC Dubonnet - Great matte red
MAC Viva Glam - V lipglass, VI lipstick and lipgloss
NARS glosses - Chantico, Metis, Stolen Kisses, Chihuahua, Indian Red (lipstain)
NARS lipsticks - Gipsy, Porte Vecchio, Pigalle

Ok, whew! Hope that wasn't too many recs. Enjoy!

Oh no that wasnt too much at all! Im going to print this out and Im DEF going To try all of these this weekend as well! Thanks so much and Im going to look out for that MUFE mat velvet, Im oily and acne prone too

deven.marie

I'm nc44
smiles.gif

i love love love sugar trance and cult fave l/g from fafi, same with hipness blush. i got sassed up ipp too, but honestly its a little too chunky/glittery for me. i like loose irridescent powder more, my fave is golden bronze
smiles.gif
(suchhh a pretty highlight for cheeks!)
as far as lippies, my fave nude is up note from balloonacy, i like underplay too. pinkpacked is cute for when you wanna go pink.
my fave l/g's are love nectar and pinkarat. hth!

MacObsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven.marie
I'm nc44
smiles.gif

i love love love sugar trance and cult fave l/g from fafi, same with hipness blush. i got sassed up ipp too, but honestly its a little too chunky/glittery for me. i like loose irridescent powder more, my fave is golden bronze
smiles.gif
as far as lippies, my fave nude is up note from balloonacy, i like underplay too. pinkpacked is cute for when you wanna go pink.

That helps alot! thank you
tong.gif

Ive been eyeing pikarat to!
Im def going to add all of these to my list I hope I dont go broke this weekend! lol

ndn-ista

hey im nc43 i hear alot about dollymix but im too scared to try it. let me know how it is when u get it, thanks!

DominicanBarbie

I love Dollymix blush. I was lucky enough to see it at a cco for cheap.the color is so pigmentend that I need my 187 to use.very pretty on our skin tone. Blankety is one of my can't live without lipstick. My favorite MA picked it out for me and its love.you must try these!

MacObsessed

I tried Dollymix today and got it DONT BE SCARED! girl it is BEAUTIFUL! when I saw it I waslike WHOA! but when I put it on and blended it out YES! girl YES! get it!

MacObsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven.marie
I'm nc44
smiles.gif

smiles.gif

I added pinkarat, love nector to the collection I had sugar trance but hadnt used it yet and LOVE it correct! They didnt have sassed up or golden bronze soooo I didnt get either =(

also my MAC store sucked today walked in and could barely get help until I started picken things up on my own. They had no more Bare Slimshine, Balloonacy l/s, Underplay L/s and I gave up and Didnt even ask for pink packed... damned fashion valley mall! but thnak you again I love the two lipglasses u suggested

MacObsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychefva804
MAC Currant Lip pencil
MAC Viva Glam- All work for me
Prescriptives- "Purple Prose" Lipstick
Nars- "Hindu" goes on sooo sheer, like a moisturizing lip stain
MAC- "Budding" gloss
MAC- "Dubonnet"- Matte Red
MAC- "Totally It" Lip Gloss- FAFI
MAC- "Chai" L/G- neutral
MAC- "Squeeze It"- FAFI

I have so many that work, but these I like because I can either go bold lip, neutral eye or bold eye, neutral lip, pop of coral or pink on the cheeks

i got the bolded and love them.

MacObsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychefva804
I like Lorac's Cheek stamp blush in Coral

We look surprisingly good in bright pinks and corals.

IPP- Sassed-up from the FAFI collection -md I missed out on this.
Mac Blush- both blushes from FAFI look great on me. GOT THEM!
MUFE (Make up Forever) Blush Scarlet #99 is nice and is originally labeled a blush. When applied with a light hand is gorgeous, but has intense pigmentation that I will use for an eyeshadow as well, but not both at the same time.

Lipstick: Nars "Fire Down Below" Matte Red
MAC "4n" N collection, neutral they no longer had N collection, so I was told..
angry.gif

I have the bolded here too = )