NC43/44 where you at?

Starr1

How did I miss this thread?

I think I'm going to go broke buying all of these products!
th_DANCE.gif

pretebrowneyes

this thread is a Godsend....I've been trying to think of items to build my collection and this is a big help. I think I'm a MAC NC 44 but I can't remember and my MUFE is #44...i think (don't have it with me)
th_dunno.gif
...ladies can you help me out....what do you think

Attachment 6098

Icecaramellatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretebrowneyes
this thread is a Godsend....I've been trying to think of items to build my collection and this is a big help. I think I'm a MAC NC 44 but I can't remember and my MUFE is #44...i think (don't have it with me)
th_dunno.gif

Attachment 6098

You are definately not NC44. I'm NC43/44. I'm lighter than you but I'm also warm toned. Your skin looks cooler to me. Maybe you are NW 44? I think the NW are cooler tones.

Starr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretebrowneyes
th_dunno.gif

Attachment 6098

My best recommendation is to get color matched again before you buy anything, just to be on the safe side. . . no point in wasting hard earned cash on something that doesn't work for you.

pretebrowneyes

thank you ladies...I used to own studio tech and fix a while ago...but I had a bad habit of walking to the MAC counter, being matched or had a MA pick something for me...and never knowing the color. I'm going to the mall this weekend so I'll see what it do....thank u
th_DANCE.gif

artisick

I'm an NC43/44 =)

Corals look exceptionally good on our skintones.
So if the color description mentions any shade of coral.. I'll take it, lol.

My everyday lip and cheeks essentials are:
- Viva Glam VI Lipstick and Lipglass
- Dollymix blush

Loveee them!

AarisZilton

I'm a NC/NW 43/44 The MAC MUA liked NW43 on me but I felt like it was too red. C8 and MSF Dark worked real well but I'll have to try MSF Medium Deep because I tend to tan in the summer and I think Dark will be too much for the rest of the year. If anyone is near my colour and knows what I catergorize under let me know cause I'm till lost. But I'm a 43 or 44.

Now here are some products I like and suggest

Blushes and Bronzers-
Refined Golden
X Rocks
Spaced Out
Love Rush (While not my fave my cousin who is a NC42 loves it)
Shy Beauty
Peachy Keen
Pinch Me
Style

Lippies-
Nymphette(L/S)
Pleasure Seeker(L/S)
Skew(L/S)
Lady Bug(L/S)
Vanity's Child(L/S)
Touch(L/S)
See Sheer(L/S)
Eden Rocks(L/S)
Cosmo(L/S)
Viva Glam V and VI(L/S)
Pink Grapefruit(L/G)
Naked Space(L/G)
Lychee Lux (L/G)
Viva Glam VI (L/G)
Underage (L/G)
Ornamental (L/G)

I hope this helps!

AZ

User36

This is a great thread. It's a shame that I don't even have money for MAC right now. I can't wait to go back and try some of these pretty colors that you all have recommended.

I'm thinking about trying the mineralized loose powder foundation in Medium Dark because Dark is a bit too dark and orangey. And if I am remembering correctly, Medium Deep may have been too pinkish.

marikat

I'm NC40/42 in winter and NC44 summer favorite colors are:

Blush:
sunbasque
prism
eversun
ambering rose
dollymix
swoon

Lipstick:

Sophisto
Hot tahiti
santiago
strawberry blonde
lustering

Eyeshadow

expensive pink
sable
woodwinked
vanilla pig
sketch

~*Starlicious*~

I'm a NC43. Some of my faves are:

Lips
Lychee Lux
90's high
Enchantress
Angel w/ NARS Turkish Delight
Oyster Girl
Tongue-n-Chic

Cheeks
Cubic
NARS Orgasm
Honor
Gingerly
Peachtwist
Dollymix

I use all of the shadows

__nini

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven.marie
I'm nc44
smiles.gif

my fave l/g's are love nectar and pinkarat. hth!

mine too, girl. I use love nectar especially ALL THE TIME!
th_DANCE.gif

Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
hey im nc43 i hear alot about dollymix but im too scared to try it. let me know how it is when u get it, thanks!

ME TOO! the MUA put it on me and I looked like I ran a marathon..NOT CUTE

GEISHA GIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacObsessed
HI!, Im new I was a lurker but I finally joined.. I was wondering if there are any other NC 43/44's I looked around but didnt see any...
th_dunno.gif

HERE I AM... WELCOME!!! I AM FAIRLY NEW TO THIS SITE MYSELF. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND... PLEASE DO SO. I'M STILL NOT SURE HOW TO PLAY ON THIS SITE.

animacani

I am a nc42/43 and I love blossoming blushcreme and dollymix blush! <3 Do you guys have any recommendations on blushes?
greengrin.gif

Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
I am a nc42/43 and I love blossoming blushcreme and dollymix blush! <3 Do you guys have any recommendations on blushes?
greengrin.gif

O GOD! Peachtwist abassador right here! lol I love it, go get it quickly so we can both gush about how AWESOME it is
greengrin.gif
its amazing..
and I hear desert rose is nice too, Zerin always wears it in her videos..

Ziya

Sorry if i sound like a broken record, but OMG try Peachykeen
greengrin.gif

AND I just realized I've been calling it PeachTWIST omggggg I am such a retard...

Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
blushes that i love are margin, trace gold, pinch me, dollymix, ablaze and peachkeen!

MMMmmm me like
greengrin.gif

Do you know if trace gold works well as a dupe of Other Worldly? I want a gold blush to use over my other blushes as a hilighter...

Ziya

That woman is a goddess! LOVE HER!!! Hahaha
and you know what??? Its so random and ridic how happy it makes me (??) but she wears the same face stuff as me, and this is starting b4 I discovered her vids! LMAO concealor in NW35, select in NC 42-3, MSFN in Medium Dark!
But ever since I've found her tutorials...Blunt is in my shoppin list
greengrin.gif
hehe I know I totally sound like a groupie/weirdo fan Lool but I think she's insanely awesome >_< haha