New Givenchy Mascara...really weird looking but I like it

aziajs

Is anyone as intrigued by this as I am?

From Kiss And Makeup:

pehne%20yess-thumb-240x443.jpg

What Givenchy has done is used a SPHERICAL brush to reach every single lash on the eye. The idea is that this brush will reach all of the lashes to the root and the tip as you apply it vertically, coating the lashes with mascara It's made out of elastomer awhich helps it glide over lashes, and it offer precise application.

The formula is created from water and a cutting edge polymer which sticks to the lashes, separating and lengthening them.

It will be available this fall.

lovelyweapon

Why Givenchy?
ssad.gif
I can't wait for Dior or Lancome to duplicate this idea. (Imju Fibrewig would be off the chain with that brush!)

CoConutNwuT

i saw this on some other site and i was like omgeee!!! WOW!!!!! but i looked and couldn't find anything on it so i was like well maybe they were J/K lol but now that you say it comes out in the fall i cant wait!!!!! ahh! im so excited for this! it just looks so....so...Badass!!!!

chameleonmary

so freaking cute! shall i wait for maybelline or covergirl to dupe it as they did with the chanel inimitable i paid a small fortune for???

xsnowwhite

It looks cool but I apply my mascara way too fast and I don't think I would have time to vertically coat each lash.

KimmyAnn_678

I've never tried Givenchy mascara's but I would love an applicator like this... I usually end up cleaning the excess off the end of mascara wand and apply vertically like you would with this applicator anyways, so this is perfect for me
smiles.gif

kimmy

i've never looked at givenchy...but i'm gonna have to once this comes out. i dig it.

Nox

I am not really blown away by any of Givenchy's mascara formulas, especially the Eye Fly one which I purchased for a small fortune. I do not feel under any circumstances that I ever got what I paid for with this brand, and if this is the first, well that would be an exception.

I don't know why I keep getting sucked into these things, it's like a shiny piece of paper on top of a mouse trap. I keep going for it stupidly.