New Givenchy Mascara...really weird looking but I like it

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
I don't know why I keep getting sucked into these things, it's like a shiny piece of paper on top of a mouse trap. I keep going for it stupidly.

LOL dito!
th_LMAO.gif

kjaneb

I am so bad at applying mascara that this wand looks great for me! Totally agree with the sea anemone comment though
tong.gif

RoseyPosey

I can see myself stabbing my eye out now and being rushed to the hospital because i was applying makeup!

ETA: on that blog the writer shows a before and after, and im not really impressed. yes it coated the lashes, but it didnt make them full looking which is what i look for in mascara. i wont be watsing my money and illjust keep buying my loreal voluminous for 8 bucks because it is amazing!

jardinaires

i don't know.

looks cool, it's a pretty smart idea, maybe not for every day mascara but for going out at night or evening when you're willing to spend a little more time on your makeup or just lashes in general.

i just don't know how awesome the actual formula of mascara will be, sure the applicator looks neat but sometimes even with a neat brush the formula can be absolute crap.

mariecinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
I totally shouted "What the hell!?" out load. That's very interesting! I def want to try it!!

Me too! lol

Its looks so scary! Guess I'm just a big fluffy wand type of girl.

Zantedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
I can see myself stabbing my eye out now and being rushed to the hospital because i was applying makeup!

ETA: on that blog the writer shows a before and after, and im not really impressed. yes it coated the lashes, but it didnt make them full looking which is what i look for in mascara. i wont be watsing my money and illjust keep buying my loreal voluminous for 8 bucks because it is amazing!

I agree, and I think her lashes look a little clumped together too...

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
I agree, and I think her lashes look a little clumped together too...

Right! I mean yeah its a cool wand, but whats there to brag about?

"Hey girls, look how awesome this new mascara is!!! No, it doesnt do much for my eyelashes but how COOL is this new wand?" Yeah not worth it!!

KikiB

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwkerric
Wow, that thing looks crazy. Does anyone know how much it will be?

It'll be $27 I believe. At this point, I'm going to hold my breath on it because if anything I would clump my lashes even more. I will stick with my Clinique and Avon mascaras.

Krasevayadancer

I think I might have to try this one out. I adore my traditional Givenchy mascara which is very buildable for va va va voom lashes. If i get it i will definitely review it for you all
smiles.gif