NYX Products

qootex

what are the prices (specifically on the eyeshadow trios) at the Rexall Yonge and Eglington location?

infernalmachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by qootex
what are the prices (specifically on the eyeshadow trios) at the Rexall Yonge and Eglington location?

all trios are 9.99, singles 5.99, ultra pearl containers 4.99.

i suggest buying from nonpareilboutique.com instead, since the selection is not that great at pharmaplus.

pinkgirl84

i was wondering if NYX cosmetics.com is have another 20% sale during september? i remember last year they did and i ordered some stuff

seonmi

Cherryculture just had a sale 2 weeks ago or so but I didn't get anything. I was hoping nonparellboutique.com would have a sale, too because they sell stuff cheaper. But haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know where to buy it in Chicago or Boston?

COBI

I've seen it randomly at some Rite Aid in New England, but small inconsistent selections.

Also, I know that I've received a price increase list for many items; so, if they haven't already, I imagine places like Cherry Culture will be increasing prices on those items. Their pricing has been consistent with my MSRP from NYX.

duddelle

ULTA beauty store and salon sells NYX and a lot of our other faves...urban decay, bourjious, lorac, loreal hip...

MsChrys79

I live in Atlanta and I've purchased a few from Ulta they're $4.99 for the single shadows, jumbo lip pencils, lip glosses and jumbo eye pencils. $7.99 for the trios and they usually have buy one get one half price, but I've also found the pigments at local beauty supply stores (the mom and pop's) they range from .99-1.19 and they carry the lip liners for .99 the single shadows they carry are $2.99 but they have limited color selections.

I can't compare them to MAC products because I don't own any....too rich for my blood! LOL one day I'll be able to afford it.

Hope this helps.....

diva32472

I think the quality of the eyeshadows are nice and i like the lipsticks.
th_DANCE.gif

chenilecee

I was wondering what everyone thought about NYX Cosmetics. I've been seeing them around for the past year and they look pretty good!. I've seen them in ULTA, stores like A'Gaci and Fashion Max. In San Antonio, there is this hair and wig place that carries every single piece of NYX you can imagine!!! I didn't even know half the stuff existed!! It's pretty cool...

pinklips1207

i just bought three trios, two singles, and a lip liner i haven't played with them yet but colors are so pretty!!! what i like bout it is, its so so cheap! i got them at a beuty store.

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdershins
I adore their ultimate pearl shadows and their lipsticks.

are the lipstick any good? i would love to try it!

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by farra712
It says NYX Lipgloss with Megashine and the color is barbie pink. Its hot! I love it!!!

i just grabbed that yesterday!!! and i got it for 1.99 LOL! and smells great!

MrsRjizzle

I am a total drugstore snob, but I really am liking the NYX stuff. The pigmentation is amazing. The lipsticks feel light, not cakey and I have bought probably 50 or more of them since they are so cheap.

They last untill you eat something and then you reapply. just like most.... Im definitly a fan.

pinklips1207

i just bought the jumbo eyeshadow pencil(black and dark brown) i bought it for a dollar each! i used it already and i'm very pleased with the quality! i got it at my local indoor bazaar store.
thmbup.gif

girloflowers

I love their lipsticks! I have a video about them on my youtube - girloflowers.

and their loose shadows- WOOOOW.

wish i didn't have to keep havig them shipped over here though. SELL IN AUSTRALIA ALREADY