NYX Products

voguette

Ok, so I'm going to Redondo Beach in a couple weeks and I'm wondering where they've like most variety of products (I don't want to walk all the drug stores in my free afternoon! hehe) I'm guessing CVS (that's pretty close to where I'm gonna stay), Ulta... ?

And also, if anyone could tell me places in LA (Redondo Beach will be the best, but I think I'll go daily to LA so...) where I can find make-up with good prices, I mean, sales and all that. I saw a girl on youtube who had bought Cargo stuff so disccounted, and I'm wondering if there're places like that in LA where I can get to. Hope this made sense.
smiles.gif

infernalmachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by voguette
Ok, so I'm going to Redondo Beach in a couple weeks and I'm wondering where they've like most variety of products (I don't want to walk all the drug stores in my free afternoon! hehe) I'm guessing CVS (that's pretty close to where I'm gonna stay), Ulta... ?

And also, if anyone could tell me places in LA (Redondo Beach will be the best, but I think I'll go daily to LA so...) where I can find make-up with good prices, I mean, sales and all that. I saw a girl on youtube who had bought Cargo stuff so disccounted, and I'm wondering if there're places like that in LA where I can get to. Hope this made sense.
smiles.gif

uhhhh, wrong thread.......
girl_devil.gif

FLYSKYHiGH

Re: Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninahxd
YES YES! i can say that i am officially addicted to NYX e/s other then MAC
eyelove.gif
i have a total of 18 shades. 8) they have great colors like MAC and it stays on very well with primers, the one i used is Urban Decay Primer Potion. i highly recommend you people to get your hands on it. Trust me if you dont like it ( which I highly doubt ) you wont really lose much, just a couple of bucks . since it is 2.00 each here in Brooklyn, NYC! AMAZING
lol.gif

SPILL! which store in brooklyn?
drools.gif

lol

FLYSKYHiGH

^^ I just read your reply to another girl that asked;
hmm.. werid cause I went like 2 days ago and i thought it said 2.99

devin

for those looking to purchase nyx in houston, they have them at Image stores in Sharpstown, West Oaks, and Almeda mall. Also I found some my nyx at Ulta in Humble. HTH!
winks.gif

artisick

The only drugstore that carries NYX products by me is Rite Aid
and for some reason, I dont know if it's because they don't get a lot of NYX stuff in, but they're always marked down to clearance prices.

Unfortunately I don't own much NYX.. just 2 trios in Shangri-la and Hippie-chic. I've been wanting the jumbo eye pencils.. but they only sell the glitter ones =( Boooo!

imperfectbeauty

has anyone ever used NYX nail polishes?? i went to the outlet mall that we have here and there was a perfume store that carried a lot of NYX products and i mean A LOT!!! i got some nail polishes for about 3.50 each more or less...the colors are gorgeous but i can't find any reviews on them.

BlackHairSource

Has anyone purchased the NYX Glitter to Go Powders? How do you apply them?
winks.gif
I bought some yesterday along with 4 e/s trios. Now that I've read some of the mixed reviews about the trios I hope I can make them work for me. If not I suppose its not a huge loss ($20)

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
has anyone ever used NYX nail polishes?? i went to the outlet mall that we have here and there was a perfume store that carried a lot of NYX products and i mean A LOT!!! i got some nail polishes for about 3.50 each more or less...the colors are gorgeous but i can't find any reviews on them.

All Lacquered Up - A Nail Polish Fanatic's Resource (Check out this NYX review)

I have 2 NYX polishes. I have only used one (Barbie Pink). I loved it. It looked like a salon brand and I got many compliments on the color. Worth checking out!

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
All Lacquered Up - A Nail Polish Fanatic's Resource (Check out this NYX review)

I have 2 NYX polishes. I have only used one (Barbie Pink). I loved it. It looked like a salon brand and I got many compliments on the color. Worth checking out!

thanks so much!! i really love the colors i got but i haven't tried them out yet. That sounds reassuring that they are good quality and look good as well. I absolutely LOVE the colors that they had but i had to limit myself. lol. I got a pink one...dont remember if it was barbie pink though or not.

ksaelee

so i was excited to try my brand new NYX eyeshadow trio i bought yesterday from Ulta (baby pink, cotton candy, ?) forgot the third color, i am so DISAPPOINTED!!! i used UDPP as my base as always, and at first the color payoff was great, the colors are very pretty and everything, but it didn't even last me fifteen minutes! so i am returning it today
ssad.gif
lucky ulta takes refunds
smiles.gif

seonmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by krambanan
Where can you buy NYX in Chicago?

I want to ask this, too. I'm not in Chicago but going there in October. What a life without car! I want to buy some more Round lipsticks (I love those that I bought from Cherry Culture) but don't want to pay almost $6 of shipping for 6 lipsticks
ssad.gif

lilt2487

did yall know that if you're a nyx representative, you can purchase ALL 160 NYX SINGLE EYESHADOWS for 60 BUCKS (shipping included)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? how lucky are they!!

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilt2487
did yall know that if you're a nyx representative, you can purchase ALL 160 NYX SINGLE EYESHADOWS for 60 BUCKS (shipping included)

They are not full-size, and they are not individual but packed 20 to each light plastic (not pallette-like) tray.

lilt2487

Still, thats super awesome! do you own them? would you mind taking a picture of it? im really curious on how they are packaged!

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilt2487
Still, thats super awesome! do you own them? would you mind taking a picture of it? im really curious on how they are packaged!

This is the only set I have bought yet (they are preset in groups of 20):
Single Eyeshadow Colors:
010.jpg