NYX Products

Shadowy Lady

for the Canadian girsl, have you guys found these glitter liners NYX makes anywhere? They are not even listed in the NYX Canada website. I live in Ottawa and have been to three of the Pharma Plus that carry NYX and nowhere could I find the glitter liners
ssad.gif

GlamYOURUs

I just got back from a Huge NYX haul lol
I was kinda of disappointed though, the place where I usually bought my NYX stuff, moved an hour away.
icon_sad.gif
But then I went to a place called Fashion 5, I remember my friend mentioning this place and she said they have NYX for very cheap and she wasn’t kidding! O bought sooo much: Chrome Eye Shadows in Bayou (blue), Yellow, Key Lime (looks like Chartreuse), Sunny Day (bright pink), Red, Black (really looks like a dark silver), Antique (gold), & Geisha (pink rose). Single shadow in Africa (bright orange). Glitter Mania in Purple. MegaShine Lipgloss in Barbie Pink, Beige, Gold Pink, Candy Shop, Natural, and Tea Rose. And I am loving it all!!

ohsewdizzy

i adore sunnyday
th_DANCE.gif
!! its way tooo pretty
cutey.gif
! well i love all the chrome.... the best.... sooo happy for you! have fun with them!
winkiss.gif

goodbyexxkitty

For anyone in the south with a Fred's nearby, ours has NYX, not the best selection but they had a few eyeshadow singles, trios, Diamond Sparkle lipstick and glosses, blushes, and I think some eyeliners, all for a dollor or two each on clearance!

quizshow

To any ladies in the Houston area, the new outlet mall has a fragrance outlet that carries NYX.
drools.gif
Huge display. There's also a CCO that has an ok stock of MAC and will be getting a lot more in.

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizshow
To any ladies in the Houston area, the new outlet mall has a fragrance outlet that carries NYX.
drools.gif
Huge display. There's also a CCO that has an ok stock of MAC and will be getting a lot more in.

TO anyone in the B-more Area, Tiffany's Hair Supply Store on Reisterstown Rd carries the entire line of NYX. I was watching UTUBE TUT's and alot of the people on there recommended NYX single e/s and e/p. I brought 2 e/p , yogurt and slate and I love them! Their very easy to apply and the color payoff is good. I use them as base colors, highlighters and e/s alone!

I love NYX shadows but i never know what shades to buy. The swatches on Cherryculture and nyxcosmetics.com are always so off. To those who purchase from these sites, how do you know what the shade actually looks like?

quizshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by masqued_dreamer
I love NYX shadows but i never know what shades to buy. The swatches on Cherryculture and nyxcosmetics.com are always so off. To those who purchase from these sites, how do you know what the shade actually looks like?

IMHO, the online images don't do the colors justice. You really need to see them in person.

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by masqued_dreamer

Honestly in my opinion the best way to see the way the product actually looks is to go onto MakeupAlley and do a picture search for NYX prodcuts. Both cherry culture and NYX website swatches are totally off. MUA is your best bet.

JanineDesiree

Okay so I was just at the store and bought a trio... I am wondering though... is the chrome shadows thats are in the cubes the same as the shadows in the little vials? I opened a cube one and it was powdery so I am just wondering. I checked the Canadian NYX site and I could not find the chrome shadows in the cube... but the site shows the shadows in the vials.

hhunt2

Does anyone know if Cherry Culture has legit NYX products (and other products)???

I've ordered Mac from discount.makeup.com and that stuff was FAKE. Ive bought NYX products from Asian salons here in Northern California and I have always wondered if it was fake stuff.

And does anyone know where Cherry Culture is based out of? Southern California ??

christineeee_

i went to the Pharma Plus by my house today (haven't been there in months) and saw a NYX display so i rushed over there and got myself a trio. when i got home, i looked at my receipt and saw that it was on sale (20% off). NYX is pretty expensive in Canada compared to the US. the trio cost me $7.99 but regular price is $9.99 and single e/s and nail polishes are $5.99. jumbo eye pencils are $4.99 and i don't remember the prices of the other things.

nahtay

20% off... i should check the PharmaPlus near my house... I wished they had more selections in Trios they never have the ones I want. I think I've been to 5 PhramaPlus&Rexall in Toronto... yet none had the ones I wanted lol

The only one near me is one in Etobicoke.

christineeee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahtay
20% off... i should check the PharmaPlus near my house... I wished they had more selections in Trios they never have the ones I want. I think I've been to 5 PhramaPlus&Rexall in Toronto... yet none had the ones I wanted lol

The only one near me is one in Etobicoke.

there's a new Pharma Plus flyer and NYX is in it. save 25% on NYX! sale starts on saturday. the one by my house has pretty good selection.

i've never been to a rexall, but i've seen one that's about a 10 minute drive from my house.

nahtay

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
there's a new Pharma Plus flyer and NYX is in it. save 25% on NYX! sale starts on saturday. the one by my house has pretty good selection.

Where abouts is this Pharma Plus in Mississauga (main interesection)?

I live near Dundas&Dixie... and the Pharma Plus there isn't listed on NXY website that sells NYX. Unless they do now without updating the website. But i'll check it out
smiles.gif

th_DANCE.gif

lefunt

ssad.gif
I wish we had NYX in the UK, ebay US rarely has them and when they do its so expensive! Heard good stuff about them as well. lol oh well, we have enough here

infernalmachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahtay
Where abouts is this Pharma Plus in Mississauga (main interesection)?

I live near Dundas&Dixie... and the Pharma Plus there isn't listed on NXY website that sells NYX. Unless they do now without updating the website. But i'll check it out
smiles.gif

th_DANCE.gif

just head over to the one in cloverdale mall or the big one at islington and dundas instead. the display is a small one (only 30 shades of single e/s i believe, no lip products at all)

apparently the only place that stocks a larger display of nyx in the toronto area is at yonge/eglinton, but i have not yet been there to verify.

or you can order online. sungems and stylejunkie are 2 good ebay stores for it.