NYX Products

blondie929

Thats my biggest worry wit unsealed drugstore products!!! I was excited 8 months ago when i seen NYX at Target, but i could see that almost all the lipsticks had been opened and swatched or what not they need to do inventory and not count those cuz they will sit there forever!!! wit the matte lip creams there is no way to really tell, i vowed to never buy anything thats not sealed again from a drugstore, or ulta icky. I want to try the brow gels so bad!!! I hated the first round lipstick i got Stella. Its gritty feeling on me like someone mixed pigment in vaseline. so when they had the 40% off sale i only ordered one lipstick, a butter lipstick in Hot Tamale. Its pure LOVE!! SO glad to like it. Now want to try a Matte and a Black Label. Im scared to buy a round one again. Got mostly lip liners. Purple Rain, Orange, Peek A Boo Nude, and Soft Brown. I should swatch them all for u guys!! Oh and  Aqua Gloss in Paint The Town omg i love that one too. Oh and the best thing i got was a cream blush in Glow OMG i have been using it a lot and i have hundreds of way more expensive blushes so im VERY impressed i must say!!!!
If you didn't like the round lipstick don't get the black label they feel identical

Kristin Bacon

If you didn't like the round lipstick don't get the black label they feel identical
ahhh thanku!!! good to know. i wanted Citrine and Cancun Pink, but not if they are the same. Do u know what i mean about the grittiness? Stella isnt a frost or pearl its a cream so its jus like the pigment particles are big u can actually see them when i apply it. I have never felt that wit any other lipstick before. Well maybe a early 90s frost lol, but not Revlon, Maybelline, Loreal, any of the other drug store brands i have tried. So dissapointed too. I had a TON of the round ones i wanted from seeing them swatched online too. Wit how many lipsticks i own (200??) no reason to waste money on something like that!! The butter lipstick is the best too.

allthingsglam

Thats my biggest worry wit unsealed drugstore products!!! I was excited 8 months ago when i seen NYX at Target, but i could see that almost all the lipsticks had been opened and swatched or what not they need to do inventory and not count those cuz they will sit there forever!!! wit the matte lip creams there is no way to really tell, i vowed to never buy anything thats not sealed again from a drugstore, or ulta icky. I want to try the brow gels so bad!!! I hated the first round lipstick i got Stella. Its gritty feeling on me like someone mixed pigment in vaseline. so when they had the 40% off sale i only ordered one lipstick, a butter lipstick in Hot Tamale. Its pure LOVE!! SO glad to like it. Now want to try a Matte and a Black Label. Im scared to buy a round one again. Got mostly lip liners. Purple Rain, Orange, Peek A Boo Nude, and Soft Brown. I should swatch them all for u guys!! Oh and  Aqua Gloss in Paint The Town omg i love that one too. Oh and the best thing i got was a cream blush in Glow OMG i have been using it a lot and i have hundreds of way more expensive blushes so im VERY impressed i must say!!!!
yay nyx is love I don't like the round lipsticks myself i have got a bunch a few years back with some round lipgloss I gave them all away the glosses feel great on the lips its the smell I can't stand like dish detergent I can't wear them but the colors are beautiful I switched to the mega shines love love them have many colors but my fave is smoky look perfect nude and the butter gloss are great too and omg glow creme blush is love one of the best creme blushes around I really need to get me another one I know what u mean when I first got mines it was like no other blush existed its just that great I had a couple of the nyx creme blushes but glow was my fave as well gives a lonely glow the black label lipsticks I liked I have a few colors and I think they are a step above the round lipsticks and smell much better happy u are enjoying your nyx goodies they are love

blondie929

ahhh thanku!!! good to know. i wanted Citrine and Cancun Pink, but not if they are the same. Do u know what i mean about the grittiness? Stella isnt a frost or pearl its a cream so its jus like the pigment particles are big u can actually see them when i apply it. I have never felt that wit any other lipstick before. Well maybe a early 90s frost lol, but not Revlon, Maybelline, Loreal, any of the other drug store brands i have tried. So dissapointed too. I had a TON of the round ones i wanted from seeing them swatched online too. Wit how many lipsticks i own (200??) no reason to waste money on something like that!! The butter lipstick is the best too.
I agree on the butter lipstick and yea I know what u mean the black label lipsticks also feel very greasy

sullenxriot182

I really like the eyebrow gel. It's more liquidy than what I'm used to using, but it works really well. Still doesn't beat my Anastasia Dipbrow, but I don't think anything ever will lmao

sagehen

I really like the eyebrow gel. It's more liquidy than what I'm used to using, but it works really well. Still doesn't beat my Anastasia Dipbrow, but I don't think anything ever will lmao
What color did you pick? And what shade in Dipbrow? I haven't seen in the flesh and am trying to figure out which shade to order online.

sullenxriot182

What color did you pick? And what shade in Dipbrow? I haven't seen in the flesh and am trying to figure out which shade to order online.
I use dark brown in the Anastasia and Espresso in the NYX - Espresso is *slightly* darker, but not a huge difference!

martiangurll

I use dark brown in the Anastasia and Espresso in the NYX - Espresso is *slightly* darker, but not a huge difference!
Does it last for a good 8 hours or so? I love my MAC one, it holds up for 12 or more hours, but I am all about less expensive alternatives...

kissamonk

Hi everyone. Longtime lurker, first time poster. Im between an nc44 and 45 in mac and was wondering if any of the shades of the contour stick would be deep enough. I know nyx has a tendency to not make their face products in deeper shades.

blondie929

Hi everyone. Longtime lurker, first time poster. Im between an nc44 and 45 in mac and was wondering if any of the shades of the contour stick would be deep enough. I know nyx has a tendency to not make their face products in deeper shades.
I think deep would show up on your skin very well

maddy

Any Canadian girls see the new shades of the matte lip creams in store yet? There was a display at London Drugs but only about 2 left lol

kissamonk

Thanks blondie929. Does anyone know if these will be available at ulta or just on nyx website? I have yet to see any of them in ulta stores near me

blondie929

Thanks blondie929. Does anyone know if these will be available at ulta or just on nyx website? I have yet to see any of them in ulta stores near me
I'm sure ulta will get them soon so far haven't seen them anywhere Also check your local cvs they now carry NYX and they might have it!

sa1214

Just discovered NYX due to the macaroon lippies and am in LOVE! Absolutely love Violet, Indie Flick and their matte line. Can't wait to check out their jewel-toned line.