NYX Products

sullenxriot182

Ooh those lip crayons look really nice. I think I'll wait on them till the Wickeds come out and then just order all together, seeing as how NYX takes forever and a day to ship lmao

blondie929

Ooh those lip crayons look really nice. I think I'll wait on them till the Wickeds come out and then just order all together, seeing as how NYX takes forever and a day to ship lmao
Can you believe I placed my order Friday before Labor Day and they still haven't shipped my stuff!!!!

blondie929

I believe it! lol they're crazy slow!!
I'm use to ordering and getting a shipping notice 3 days later and it taking probably 2 weeks to actually come but it's almost a week since I placed the order and they still haven't shipped it! Could you imagine when ill actually receive the package? Lol

Bronwyn

Picked up Transylvania today as london drugs was having a sale. Finally the vampy dark purple lipstick I've been looking for is in my life. I also own Addis Ababa and it is a lovely bold pink. NYX makes amazing lip products for drugstore, and just for lip products in general. I also swatched the NYX lipstick in power, and I will probably purchase that next.

blondie929

Picked up Transylvania today as london drugs was having a sale. Finally the vampy dark purple lipstick I've been looking for is in my life. I also own Addis Ababa and it is a lovely bold pink. NYX makes amazing lip products for drugstore, and just for lip products in general. I also swatched the NYX lipstick in power, and I will probably purchase that next.  
I agree they do have some really good products! I love the matte lip cream in Sydney!

morenomua

NYX matte cream lippie in Stockholm with the Butter Gloss in Tirasumi (I'm 1000% sure I didn't spell that right) has been my go to nude lip almost every day! I feel like crap neglecting my other lippies for these two but damnit :eyelove: I love!

blondie929

I ordered last Friday... still "Not Yet Shipped" but they already charged my card (& confirmed charge too) and this is my first time ordering from them. never again!
I also ordered last Friday they sent me a shipping email yesterday my package will be here the 10th lol I think that's redic I have to wait almost 3 weeks to actually get my products

blondie929

3cd7b373_image.jpeg
Here are some swatches if the nude and pink new lip creams I'm not that impressed tbh