NYX Products

blondie929

thank you! :)
No problem! It's a good concealer but I don't think it's a dupe for the pro longwear I also prefer it on my blemishes then under the eyes of I use it under the eyes I need a corrector under it and even with setting powder it creases under my eyes a lot

thefbomb

Any Canadian girls see the new shades of the matte lip creams in store yet? There was a display at London Drugs but only about 2 left lol
I have not, Im in ontario and I havent heard about Rexall getting them yet and havent seen them, though I did hear London Drugs would get them. Hope they pop up at Rexall soon and London Drugs
=(. I wish it was easier to find NYX here

xlisaa

I thought the next Lip items from NYX would be the Jewel toned lipsticks, but surprise surprise -- new lip crayons! & these look a lot more promising than the Chunky Dunks, which I wasn't a fan of! Found the swatches from beauty_by_moe on IG & she let me repost it! What do you think? The vamp colors look like
heart.gif

kaitlynxo

I thought the next Lip items from NYX would be the Jewel toned lipsticks, but surprise surprise -- new lip crayons! & these look a lot more promising than the Chunky Dunks, which I wasn't a fan of! Found the swatches from beauty_by_moe on IG & she let me repost it! What do you think? The vamp colors look like
heart.gif

Pretty! the lavender looks interesting

Dolly Snow

I thought the next Lip items from NYX would be the Jewel toned lipsticks, but surprise surprise -- new lip crayons! & these look a lot more promising than the Chunky Dunks, which I wasn't a fan of! Found the swatches from beauty_by_moe on IG & she let me repost it! What do you think? The vamp colors look like :heart:
I want all the vamps

blondie929

I thought the next Lip items from NYX would be the Jewel toned lipsticks, but surprise surprise -- new lip crayons! & these look a lot more promising than the Chunky Dunks, which I wasn't a fan of! Found the swatches from beauty_by_moe on IG & she let me repost it! What do you think? The vamp colors look like :heart:
Some are already available on ulta!

novocainedreams

heart.gif

Wow, these all look nice!

MorbidMermaiden

heart.gif

Interested! These look great.

Rinstar

I'm definitely interested in the vampy lip crayons. I'm trying to find a flattering vampy lip for myself and these would be a great way to try it out!

blondie929

NYx has the nude and pink lip crayons on they're website now!!! Don't forget to use welcome25 for 25 percent off!!!!

Vandekamp

I love these beautiful Fall colors. Can't wait to see swatches of them. I may try to stop into Ulta.

emberdarling

I want some of the vamps too but dang now that its september I'm basically chanting nyx wickeds nyx wickeds!! please come out soon...