NYX Products

Jeannine8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinki3
SOMEONE PLEASE tell me where they have NYX in San francisco or Davis, CA. or.. Rochester, NY! Thanks!!!

I don't know about SF, but in Woodland (that's only 10-15 minutes from Davis) you can get it at the mall. They sell them in this little asian store by Mervyns (usually the liners and lip stuff), they also sell them (they have shadows there) in City Wear.

Toya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Attack
I ask one more time...are Nyx products good enough for proffesional use, video and photo? Thanks for your reply.

I also have to say yes. I am a professional bellydancer and have used NYX to great success on several occasions - for stage and for photographs.

xbeatofangelx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Yup, I get mine at Save On Foods. They are having a 20% off sale this week starting sunday march 5th. I'm gonna go and stock up
smiles.gif
Plus they are carrying these loose eyeshadows from Splash cosmetics and I really like those too. They are just as pigmented as mac but they are an ultra-fine texture. They are definitely worth the $5.

Aww... I used to live in Victoria! At Orion place near Fairburn Elementary!! T_T

They have NYX all over around where I live. I know a store that sells them for $2.50. I never thought of trying it but I think I will go buy some colors next week!! how exciting!

KeshieShimmer

Ulat sells it now but of course they jacked up the prices. I was pissed so alas I didn't buy it. They were charging 7.99 for the eye tris and 2.99 for pencils, 4.99 for lip glosses and cheek colors.

curse you ulta!

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Ulat sells it now but of course they jacked up the prices. I was pissed so alas I didn't buy it. They were charging 7.99 for the eye tris and 2.99 for pencils, 4.99 for lip glosses and cheek colors.

curse you ulta!

at my ulta, they sell the singles for $4.99. i rather buy it at Longs for $1 less.

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinki3
SOMEONE PLEASE tell me where they have NYX in San francisco or Davis, CA. or.. Rochester, NY! Thanks!!!

there is nyx at the ulta in sacramento...

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer

curse you ulta!

That's insane. There's a store here that sells the trios for only 3.99

To be honest, if you can't get a hold of NYX, you're not missing much.

Kathryn7537

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
That's insane. There's a store here that sells the trios for only 3.99

To be honest, if you can't get a hold of NYX, you're not missing much.

In Sacramento? Really? Where? Do they sell the singles too? TIA!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn7537
In Sacramento? Really? Where? Do they sell the singles too? TIA!

In South Sac, on MACK road, there's a store called Catwalk (it's a clothing store) and they pretty much carry most of the NYX line. So yup, they have singles too. But the singles are also 3.99. There's also a store right next to Catwalk called Vivi, also a clothing store. They sell some trios for the same price as well but not a lot. It's in the Food Source center with McDonalds and DD's Discounts.

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Mack+Rd...i=map&ct=title

Looking at your Myspace, I see you go to AR, so that's further up north? I used to work at the Macy's at the Country Club Plaza and there's a beauty supply store in there near the food court. It also carries NYX, but I don't remember how much it was. There's this beauty supply store near me that also carries NYX but they overcharge. They charge the singles for 5.00 and the trios 8.00. They also carried travel mini Japonisque brushes and charged way more than what Ulta sold them for, and Ulta has full sized brushes!

There's also a Catwalk on Arden Road. I've never actually walked inside there so I don't know if they carry NYX as well. I'd call to make sure?
2100 Arden Way # 130
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916) 927-9346
http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&cli...t hority&cd=1

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Have you checked Value City?

i didn't think about value city, but do you know if they [for sure] carry NYX?

MiCHiE

According to the NYX site, but you may wanna call to be sure. You can also order the products at NYXcosmetics.com if you're sure about what you want.

xiahe

has anyone ever tried the twin cake? it's a powder, foundation & concealer all in one and it sounds intriguing (rather than buying three seperate products!) but i was wondering what people's thoughts were on it. there weren't any reviews on MUA that i could look at.

ms_angry_nipple

Hello ladies!
I don't know if anyone posted this..but to all of those from Canada:
http://www.nyxcosmetics.ca/index.php?pageId=15

Shows each location across Canada that carries some lines from NYX.
The .ca page is missing some new products but if you email them requesting for products that you see from the .com (U.S.) site they'll reply the same day and they do in fact have it too.

omigosh if you like pigments try their CHROME EYESHADOWS...i own 8 of them haha! and about 10 regular pot eyeshadows + 4 trios!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
found a website www.cherryculture.com that sells nyx products. The shadows are $2.80 right now with free shipping for all orders over $40. just passing it along
smiles.gif

I ordered from that site....Don't laugh. They had a promo for 20% off the entire order on the landing page. Shipping was really fast, USPS Priority. I ordered on the night (11ish) of the 7th and got the order today. I even laughed when I opened the box, "It's the poor-man's Sephora!". No free samples, but the products were packaged in a red drawstring pouch.