NYX Products

MsCuppyCakes

For the ladies in Pasadena/Arcadia and surrounding areas, there's a store on Huntington Drive, Fashion Gal, that sells NYX products really cheap. The eye and lip liners are .99 (cents).

Fashion Gal
620 W. Huntington Drive
Monrovia, CA 91016
616 303.2606

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I ordered from that site....Don't laugh. They had a promo for 20% off the entire order on the landing page. Shipping was really fast, USPS Priority. I ordered on the night (11ish) of the 7th and got the order today. I even laughed when I opened the box, "It's the poor-man's Sephora!". No free samples, but the products were packaged in a red drawstring pouch.

lol wow,,ima see if the promo is still going

Schnurbseltini

Hello :),
does anyone know a shop that´s shipps to germany? I really really want to try the nyx products but I can´t get them here :-(

BunnyBunnyBunny

Anyone know if their pearl shadow singles and trios would fit in a MAC palette?

How are the 'Black Pearl', the Black in the 'White Gray Black' palette, and the black looking color in 'Ceramic' palette shadows?

LaItaliana

They had nyx at my value city in cincinnati (tri county) but no loose eyeshadow and the single shadows were like $5. (aint worth it to me..not that ive tried them but....) I maybe woulda bought one but they wont fit in my palette so i was like watever.. didnt have much time to look but most the colors i saw were cute.

Ms. Q

I've actually bought a bunch of their products wholesale. I have about 12loose powder eyeshadows and sold the rest. I got them from downtown LA. I love them.

xbeatofangelx

The trio shadows are the same size as the MAC pans. The single pearl shadows are larger.

The black in the "white gray black" pan is more of a dark dark, shimmery gray, not a true black.

farra712

I am so excited that I came across NYX today. My Fragrance Outlet had a crapload of it on clearance and I got 3 eyeliners and 2 lipliners (one matches real doll PERFECTLY) for .95 each. They look freaking awesome on. I also got a cream cheek color that felt really good on and I actually used it on my lips for $2.95 and a lipgloss that was like liquid heatherette in a varnish-like texture for $1.95! I got some other stuff that wasn't on clearance but still reallllllly cheap for how awesome the quality was. I got a crease/blending brush for $6.95 and a lipgloss that looks sooo hot and stayed on for like 2 hours of me talking and drinking a blue coconut slush. I have to go get more now!!!!!!!!

MadchenRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
Anyone tried the Diamond Sparkle lipgloss or the Sheer Tube gloss?

Yeah they are ok, but after a while you have a silver residue on your lips.
The colors are nice though.

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaItaliana
They had nyx at my value city in cincinnati (tri county) but no loose eyeshadow and the single shadows were like $5. (aint worth it to me..not that ive tried them but....) I maybe woulda bought one but they wont fit in my palette so i was like watever.. didnt have much time to look but most the colors i saw were cute.

I used NYX Rust on this model, with M A C Nehru.

FireEyesContactTable.jpg

I personally use Walnut, Black, and Nude. The swatches aren't the best on the site. Nude is actually more like the High Light swatch. And as you see here, Rust is much brighter than the swatch.

They last very well have great color pay-off with just foundation and powder as a base.

sassycapri

If anybody is still looking for NYX in Tampa, FL ULTA carries a decent variety. Only other place I have found them is at the Frangrance Outlet at the outlet mall in Ellenton.

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by farra712
I am so excited that I came across NYX today. My Fragrance Outlet had a crapload of it on clearance and I got 3 eyeliners and 2 lipliners (one matches real doll PERFECTLY) for .95 each. They look freaking awesome on. I also got a cream cheek color that felt really good on and I actually used it on my lips for $2.95 and a lipgloss that was like liquid heatherette in a varnish-like texture for $1.95! I got some other stuff that wasn't on clearance but still reallllllly cheap for how awesome the quality was. I got a crease/blending brush for $6.95 and a lipgloss that looks sooo hot and stayed on for like 2 hours of me talking and drinking a blue coconut slush. I have to go get more now!!!!!!!!

Which gloss was that you were referring to? They have a bunch of different ones lol.

Anyone try any of the new products?
smiles.gif

Jill35

NYX are great shadows. My Ulta sells some but I got mine from ebay. They're cheaper on there than on the website.

farra712

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
Which gloss was that you were referring to?

It says NYX Lipgloss with Megashine and the color is barbie pink. Its hot! I love it!!!

Latest posts