OCC lip tars

lilinah

I want Fragmented - I like lime lipstick - Revlon had a sheer lime in the 1970s... Conga Lime was the name (nyuck, nyuck), i had that, of course, and then when Urban Decay came out in the 90s i got Acid Rain - still have it, actually...
I want Black Metal Dahlia - "Don't i have enough dark plum lipsticks?" she queries, while wearing Sweetly Succulent.
and I want Sebastian, that mauve-taupe corpse color.

Fragmented is on the OCC site, but i hate to have to wait for BMD and S...

ANNNNNND i missed out on Triptych metallic gold lip tar
crybaby.gif
Anybody know where one that i could buy might be lurking?

GoldenGirl

I want Fragmented - I like lime lipstick - Revlon had a sheer lime in the 1970s... Conga Lime was the name (nyuck, nyuck), i had that, of course, and then when Urban Decay came out in the 90s i got Acid Rain - still have it, actually...
I want Black Metal Dahlia - "Don't i have enough dark plum lipsticks?" she queries, while wearing Sweetly Succulent.

crybaby.gif
http://camerareadycosmetics.com/products/occ-lip-tar.html

angelic.gif

butterflyeyes

ANNNNNND i missed out on Triptych metallic gold lip tar :crybaby:  Anybody know where one that i could buy might be lurking?
I hadn't realized it was DC'd! I JUST sold the one I had listed in my clearance bin sale. Actually surprised OCC DC'd it. :shock:

Naughtyp

crybaby.gif
I miss those Urban Decay lipsticks! my favorites were Plague and Gash. aslo had a blue one but i forget the name..... I am gonna get BM hopefully, perfect for fall and the holidays!

butterflyeyes

Does anyone know where/if anyone sells lip tar samples? I'd like to try a few out before purchasing full size.
I think it was said that someone on here might (or maybe that was pigment samples). Do you have a Sephora in your area? I know you can get samples from them.

Liz2012

So i added 3 more Lip Tars to my collection
whistle.gif
Ordered them last week and they came today by mail
pompom.gif
I bought Clockwork, Super NSFW, and Power Plant. I LOVE Clockwork and Super NSFW, such gorgeous colors, and Power Plant will be awesome for mixing. Really glad i bought them :)

I've seen that besides Triptych, OCC is also discontinuing Batty and Sybil. Deciding if i should still order Triptych and Batty or not.

MACina

yahoo.gif
.....awesome, Liz!

Power Plant is still on my loooooong list
heart.gif

whistle.gif
pompom.gif
I bought Clockwork, Super NSFW, and Power Plant. I LOVE Clockwork and Super NSFW, such gorgeous colors, and Power Plant will be awesome for mixing. Really glad i bought them :)

I've seen that besides Triptych, OCC is also discontinuing Batty and Sybil. Deciding if i should still order Triptych and Batty or not.

butterflyeyes

whistle.gif
pompom.gif
 I bought Clockwork, Super NSFW, and Power Plant. I LOVE Clockwork and Super NSFW, such gorgeous colors, and Power Plant will be awesome for mixing. Really glad i bought them :) I've seen that besides Triptych, OCC is also discontinuing Batty and Sybil. Deciding if i should still order Triptych and Batty or not.
I guess technically I shouldn't be surprised that Triptych is being discontinued since it was part of a collection release and those tend to be limited, but when they started listing them with the perms I thought maybe they decided to make it perm. It's a great color for mixing...I like making a gloss out of it using clear lip tar to sheer it down.

butterflyeyes

Fighting the urge to buy the new releases from Sephora. Really hope they show up on Nigel's soon or I'll TRY to wait until at least OCC has them. Maybe lol

Ana A

Im not very familiar w/ OCC, do you guys know if these new shades will stick around for a while or are they LE?

Naughtyp

I ended up ordering BMD today!! my brother showed me a groupon deal last night. Get a $10 giftcard to Sephora for $5 so I did that, and I get free shipping so I got it for only $13!! who cares if it makes my lips dry hahhaha!!

LiliV

Black Metal Dahlia is tempting me so much bc I LOVE my Black Dahlia (it's my fav in the Fall for a stain) but I really dislike frosty lip colors. I'm thinking because Lip Tars are more wet though (compared to a lipstick) I won't mind. I like shimmery glosses but not lipsticks. NaughtyP, it depends on how you want to wear it and the look you like but to fight the dryness from Lip Tars I mostly use them as stains that I really work into my lips with a lip brush and then put a clear balm over them (my fav is the Fresh Sugar one). If you want the full impact color that's different but for a stain that's what works for me

honybr

I just got my Black Metal Dahlia from Sephora.
eyelove.gif
Oh sweet mercy that is one pretty color. It looks kind of cranberry on me. So not red, not pink, but all the way awesome. I will be getting much use out of this one.

butterflyeyes

I just got my Black Metal Dahlia from Sephora.  
eyelove.gif
  Oh sweet mercy that is one pretty color.  It looks kind of cranberry on me.  So not red, not pink, but all the way awesome. I will be getting much use out of this one.  
I will wait until they are on OCC or Nigel's. I will wait until they are on OCC or Nigel's. I will TRY to wait until they are on OCC or Nigel's lol

butterflyeyes

They were on nigels around this time last launch. Hurry up nigels!!!
I have been stalking them like crazy lol. They finally got a couple of the newer loose colours I had been waiting for (not the Fragmented Alice ones)....just need them to get these lip tars!