OCC lip tars

Ana A

I ordered BMD from Sephora because Im not a pro and Nigels shipping is f-ing ridiculous o_0 lol. If the UPS dude can keep it together I get it today! and hopefully swatch for u guys..

butterflyeyes

I ordered BMD from Sephora because Im not a pro and Nigels shipping is f-ing ridiculous o_0 lol. If the UPS dude can keep it together I get it today! and hopefully swatch for u guys..
:agree: If their pro discount wasn't so awesome I wouldn't buy from them because of their high ass shipping! I forgive it only because with OCC products their discount is higher than the pro discount directly from OCC (40% versus 20%) but right now I'm going with whichever of the 2 gets the collection up first lol. I'm fighting the urge to skip the discount and go through Sephora, but I keep reminding myself that it's really not THAT serious lol

butterflyeyes

Called OCC to see when they planned on putting the Moderncraft collection on their website since it still isn't showing (and was supposed to on the 6th). Now they are saying that it won't be today and there is no exact date that it will but "it should be sometime this month" :wtf:

erine1881

Called OCC to see when they planned on putting the Moderncraft collection on their website since it still isn't showing (and was supposed to on the 6th). Now they are saying that it won't be today and there is no exact date that it will but "it should be sometime this month" :wtf:
Seriously!? How can you launch it on another companies site, but not on your own!? :rolleyes:

Naughtyp

Oh I forgot to post that I got my BMD liptar and I love it!! I wish there was a Lipstick that looked this way

butterflyeyes

Oh I forgot to post that I got my BMD liptar and I love it!! I wish there was a Lipstick that looked this way
I saw a tutorial where you can make lip tar pencils. Might be a project you're interested in if you would like lip tar colors in solid form.

butterflyeyes

Come on Nigels!!!
Just called them. They said they don't know when they'll get the collection. Let's see if this call sparks something too lol. The girl I spoke with thought it still wasn't available on OCC's site...so maybe they were told they had to wait for the ok from OCC to start selling?

erine1881

Just called them. They said they don't know when they'll get the collection. Let's see if this call sparks something too lol. The girl I spoke with thought it still wasn't available on OCC's site...so maybe they were told they had to wait for the ok from OCC to start selling?
Fingers crossed! Maybe you've got the magic touch (or call)!

butterflyeyes

Fingers crossed! Maybe you've got the magic touch (or call)!
Let's hope so. Crunching the numbers if I absolutely MUST order via OCC's site. To get everything that I want (some LCC's also) it would cost $20 more DESPITE Nigel's ridiculous shipping. They would charge a little over $15 versus OCC's flat $5. :crazy:

P

pockykami

What are you guys liking? How would you make Sebastian work? Would you use it editorially?