OCC lip tars

Ana A

I bought Role Play and BMD a few days after they release in store at Sephora. When I went in the store the collection was still not on display, I had to ask a couple employees if the items were in but noone seemed to know what the hell I was talking about til the manager pulled those two shades from the stock room for me.

Here are daylight swatches of them (dont mind the face/application)

Role Play

For some reason I thought RP would be more metallic like BMD but its not quite the same. I found it to be a little more glossy in consistency and although it has small shimmer particles in it, its not quite metallic per say....pretty nonetheless though :)

BMD

BMD is simply amazing, pictures seriously don't make justice to how gorgeous it looks in person

MACina

I bought Role Play and BMD a few days after they release in store at Sephora. When I went in the store the collection was still not on display, I had to ask a couple employees if the items were in but noone seemed to know what the hell I was talking about til the manager pulled those two shades from the stock room for me.

Here are daylight swatches of them (dont mind the face/application)

Role Play

For some reason I thought RP would be more metallic like BMD but its not quite the same. I found it to be a little more glossy in consistency and although it has small shimmer particles in it, its not quite metallic per say....pretty nonetheless though :)

BMD

BMD is simply amazing, pictures seriously don't make justice to how gorgeous it looks in person

Beautiful, Ana A
eyelove.gif

BMD is really stunning!

mac_aiken

I got BMD, Roleplay and Sebastian this week as well as clear, Traffic, Tarred, RX and Iced to add to my collection of about 8 or so. I love Sebastian. I am going to play with it and see if I can mix up something remeniscent (sp?) of Restrict from the Gareth Pugh collection. I also stopped at the beauty supply and picked up disposable spatulas, lip brushes and some sample jars. I want to start mixing colors. Any words of advice?

erine1881

I got BMD, Roleplay and Sebastian this week as well as clear, Traffic, Tarred, RX and Iced to add to my collection of about 8 or so. I love Sebastian. I am going to play with it and see if I can mix up something remeniscent (sp?) of Restrict from the Gareth Pugh collection. I also stopped at the beauty supply and picked up disposable spatulas, lip brushes and some sample jars. I want to start mixing colors. Any words of advice?
Start out using a little bit of product. And have fun!

lilinah

1. i was looking for Triptych Lip Tar, found it at a sale price on some website, ordered it, along with Black Metal Dahlia, and Sebastian, and got free shipping. Well, Triptych arrived, but the packing sheet said that i had pre-ordered BMD and S... don't recall that on the website or my checkout page. I hope they arrive soon!

2. Anyone know a site selling Fragmented Lip Tar, besides OCC? 'Cuz their $hipping is nut$.

butterflyeyes

1. i was looking for Triptych Lip Tar, found it at a sale price on some website, ordered it, along with Black Metal Dahlia, and Sebastian, and got free shipping. Well, Triptych arrived, but the packing sheet said that i had pre-ordered BMD and S... don't recall that on the website or my checkout page. I hope they arrive soon! 2. Anyone know a site selling Fragmented Lip Tar, besides OCC? 'Cuz their $hipping is nut$.
OCC's shipping seems high if you're only ordering one thing but the plus side is their shipping is a flat rate so it doesn't matter if you order one thing or 100 things. You won't pay more than $5 (regular shipping). Not sure if Fragmented is still showing on their website. It looked like all of the Fragmented Alice collection disappeared once they posted Moderncraft. I don't think it was available on any other sites though.

erine1881

OCC's shipping seems high if you're only ordering one thing but the plus side is their shipping is a flat rate so it doesn't matter if you order one thing or 100 things. You won't pay more than $5 (regular shipping). Not sure if Fragmented is still showing on their website. It looked like all of the Fragmented Alice collection disappeared once they posted Moderncraft. I don't think it was available on any other sites though.
You can still shop it here. I had to google it in order to find it. http://www.occmakeup.com/fragmentedalice.html

Yazmin

Lilinah, I'm planning to place an order this week on OCC. I can add an extra Fragmented for you if you like.

butterflyeyes

You can still shop it here. I had to google it in order to find it. http://www.occmakeup.com/fragmentedalice.html
I figured if someone had the link to the collection they could still get it. The same way that OCC had the link for 2 of the liptars incorrect on the site. I think they've fixed it now but you had to fix the link manually to get to those lip tars.

butterflyeyes

Me thinks something is going on via the Nigel's website. If you click on the lip tars or stained glosses the page is blank like they don't have them. Fingers crossed that they are in the midst of an update!

lilinah

My order of Black Metal Dahlia and Sebastian arrived a few days ago. I am really enjoying Sebastian - it doesn't make me look dead because it is just mauve enough not to make me look like a corpse, although it is certainly lighter than my natural lip color.

I will be trying out BMD today. I'm sure it will be gorgeous.

sss215

OCC has a full display at my Sephora, so I finally got to test out the new ones and some of the old ones again. BMD is beautiful, not as deep as I would like but if mixed with Tarred,I think it would be gold. Not that it's not perfect already, Tarred would just make it dark, like I like.

honybr

OCC has a full display at my Sephora, so I finally got to test out the new ones and some of the old ones again. BMD is beautiful, not as deep as I would like but if mixed with Tarred,I think it would be gold. Not that it's not perfect already, Tarred would just make it dark, like I like.
I will be stealing that idea for sure!

pleasantmacabre

Can someone tell me or direct me to the answer.. How much is the occ pro discount and how long did it take to get a response? Thanks ! :)

butterflyeyes

Can someone tell me or direct me to the answer.. How much is the occ pro discount and how long did it take to get a response? Thanks ! :)
OCC's pro discount is 20%. And it really just depends on how long it takes for them to respond. I had to follow up with them because I hadn't heard back. They sent me my login info immediately after that. If you have Nigel's Pro Discount then you can get OCC stuff for 40% off.

pleasantmacabre

OCC's pro discount is 20%. And it really just depends on how long it takes for them to respond. I had to follow up with them because I hadn't heard back. They sent me my login info immediately after that. If you have Nigel's Pro Discount then you can get OCC stuff for 40% off.
I wish but Nigel's says they require a license / certification which I don't have as i didn't go to school cause I don't feel I needed to ;(