OCC lip tars

erine1881

NOW it wants to add to my cart! I tried it several times and kept getting the message saying that it was out of stock. Might try calling them to see if they can add it to my order since I don't want to pay separate shipping for it. They already try to kill you with shipping as it is. Edit: Called them and had them add it to the order. David said I was 3rd person to call about it showing a sold out message when they placed their orders today. :fluffy: Too bad it's highly unlikely that I'll receive my box before I leave for TMS Friday morning but fingers crossed. He did say it will ship out Monday morning. Wasn't willing to pay over $30 for faster shipping than ground. Not THAT anxious to get it lol
That's so weird. I'm gonna wait til tomorrow cuz now it's out of my cart and showing SO as well. WTF! Or maybe I'll order monday and call them a few minutes later and see if it's still a glitch :dunno: I do need to order the fragmented alice pigments and liptar from OCC's site anyway, so i can always grab it from there as well. I hate talking to people over the phone and don't wanna deal with phone calls cuz of computer glitches. Maybe now that they're aware of people calling about the glitch they'll fix it!

butterflyeyes

That's so weird. I'm gonna wait til tomorrow cuz now it's out of my cart and showing SO as well. WTF! Or maybe I'll order monday and call them a few minutes later and see if it's still a glitch :dunno: I do need to order the fragmented alice pigments and liptar from OCC's site anyway, so i can always grab it from there as well. I hate talking to people over the phone and don't wanna deal with phone calls cuz of computer glitches. Maybe now that they're aware of people calling about the glitch they'll fix it!
Yeah I don't love making phone calls at all and started to just wait and get it next Saturday in person but I figured it wouldn't hurt since I already had placed an order to get it added to that one. I need to order my FA stuff too. Only reason I hadn't was because I wanted to see if Nigel's would get MC and secretly hoped they would get FA. Wonder if they'll have any of the FA items at TMS. I think next year I'll try to hit TMS Chicago or NY. They have more exhibitors than Orlando.

butterflyeyes

Not sure if you placed your order yet but Sebastian is showing up on the site again. Earlier today it was doing the whole sold out thing again but as of right now you can add it to your cart. So odd.

Richelle83

Instead of getting a BU of Mac TTT , I decided to get Black Metal Dahlia !!
yahoo.gif
BMD is super pretty!!

MACina

I received the Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set v2.0 Set, Batty, Power Plant, Anime, Anita, Black Metal Dahlia and Sebastian today
yahoo.gif

erine1881

Not sure if you placed your order yet but Sebastian is showing up on the site again. Earlier today it was doing the whole sold out thing again but as of right now you can add it to your cart. So odd.
I was able to order it when it was in the "in stock" phase. Just waiting for it and the others to arrive!!!

butterflyeyes

I was able to order it when it was in the "in stock" phase. Just waiting for it and the others to arrive!!!
My Nigel's order came way quicker than expected. They shipped on Monday and it arrived on Friday. Of course I was already gone to Orlando lol. My last Nigel's order took way longer than that to ship.

butterflyeyes

My liptars arrived Friday while I was in Orlando so I didn't get a chance to try them out until today. Loving them all as is except for Sebastian. I don't hate it....but I think it's one I'll need to tweak a bit with a liner or mix a little.

Britneyc07

I got my first lip tar the other day and I am in love with them now. I got strumpet and it was beautiful!

Latest posts