OCC lip tars

Baby1black

My BMD , came yesterday but I've been so much into the RiRi fall thread, I haven't even opened the box !!
WHAT! Girl go and open that box, seriously after trying it on , I didn't care about getting that stupid TTT lipstick. But I still wish I could have got it. However there is still hope since it might be coming in November. Maybe by then TTT will not be so patchy and dry. LOL.

butterflyeyes

I wore BMD today and after 7.5 hours, 2 meals (one a little on the greasy side), and countless drinks it still looked pretty great on the lips. Now once I take it off my lips will likely be stained for days but that's ok lol.

butterflyeyes

Ok I think I might be wearing these more this Fall than anything else. Today I wore Anita with Nightmoth liner. :thud:

DILLIGAF

Ok I think I might be wearing these more this Fall than anything else. Today I wore Anita with Nightmoth liner.
thud.gif
Anita is on my list. I swatched it yesterday on a drive by trip through Sephora. I also swatched Black Metal Dahlia. I wants the precious!!!

butterflyeyes

Sephora's offering mini lip tar kits for holiday, I want one. Such a great idea!
Are you talking about the 3 lip tar sets they have? Or are they selling smaller sized lip tars? If you're talking about the 3 set...it's a good deal compared to individual price but the 5 set is a better deal at just $10 more in my opinion. Sadly I don't think there's a set I could get...I pretty much own all of the lip tars now lol.

Latest posts